Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

Happy Birthday

“Wow.” I said as we fell back on the pillows for about the sixth time. Let me just say that in the morning Shade’s ass is going to hurt like hell. My mom had gotten us our own room for this purpose alone. She knows me so well.

“Uh… could you possibly unhand cuff me?” He pleaded. I laughed and cuddled into his side.

“But I’m so comfy.” I smiled up at him. He just pleaded with his eyes.

“Ugh, fine, but be forewarned, I may punish you more in the morning. My sexy beast.” I chuckled at the end at the look on his face. It was a face of, almost, pure terror. I took off the handcuffs and cuddled once again into his side. This time he wrapped his arms around my waist and his nose into my hair. For a minute we just sat there, surrounded by the atmosphere of pure love. No lust, or anger, but love. It’s a feel that makes you calmer than you could ever know. Then it was gone because we both passed out from exhaustion.

**


“Mmm.” I groaned and bolted upwards, now completely awake.

“W-what are you doing?” My eyes rolled back in my head as he bobbed up and down again.

“Giving you a blow job. What’s it look like silly?” Shade smiled at me. He took me back into his highly skilled mouth and laughed, which sent vibrations down my length. I threw back my head and moaned. He was so amazing. I tangled my hands in his hair and tugged a little. Earning a moan from him, causing the vibrations again and I moaned a little louder this time. His tongue ran across my slit and I bucked into his mouth. He held down my hips. He then took all of me into his mouth and grazed his teeth on my member on the way back up. I had heard it’s severely uncomfortable, but I thought it was amazing. He continued doing this slowly until I was about to come then he just stopped, and removed all contacted.

“No, come back!” I whined. I tried to chase him, but my legs were tied to the bed.

“Oh, come on!” I shouted. “Shade? Shady?”

“Yes?” He called from the bathroom.

“Please come back?” I pleaded. “Or else I’ll have to finish on my own and since I can’t walk anywhere, you would be cleaning the sheets.”

“You’re bluffing, you would wait for me.” He said this easily; well I was about to prove him wrong. I grabbed my dick roughly and began pumping at an animalistic pace. I fingered my slit and got that much closer to coming when he came out of nowhere and tackled me.

“No, no little boy.” He said in this menacing yet sexy voice. I smirked at him.

“Wouldn’t do it, eh?” I raised my eyebrow. To silence my chatter he pressed his swollen lips to mine. I used my hands to pull him closer. So our, almost, painful erects rubbed together.

“Kaine…” He moaned into my mouth, and grinded our hips together even harder. He detached his mouth from mine to start pressing little kisses all over my chest. He stopped and took my left nipple into his mouth.

“Shade!” I moaned. I felt him reach over to the drawer for some lube and possibly a condom. At this point I didn’t even care that he was going to take top, we needed a change.

“Ready?” He panted. I nodded. He pressed his lips to mine in a wild kiss to try and distract me from his finger up my ass. The first one was just slightly uncomfortable. He added the second and I had to fight back tears. He looked into my eyes and I nodded. He added his third finger. This time the tears fell. He kissed them so they would disappear. Once the tears had stopped he took out his fingers and replaced them with something much bigger. It took all my might not to scream out in pain. Instead I just whimpered in pain, while he tried to hide his moans in my shoulder. Finally the pain dulled down a little.

“Move.” I commanded him. He pulled out slowly and slammed back in, expertly hitting that spot.

“Shade!” I screamed. He started going at this animalistic hitting my prostate every time, he grabbed my member and started pumping in time with his thrusts.

Just as we were about to finish my mom walked in.

“Hey boys. Oh…uh…” We froze and she covered her eyes. “Well breakfast is ready whenever you’re both fished… uh… there.” She turned on her heels and quickly strode out. Shade started slamming back into me and we were finished soon after. Then we had to get cleaned up.

So to save water… yeah, save water that sounds convincing, we took a shower together. Let me just say Shade should be a professional hair washer. Oh man is he good! We got dressed and headed out to the kitchen. Needless to say it was a little awkward.

“Hi mom.” I said easily.

“Hello, Angela.” Shade greeted her at the same time.

“Oh, uh…um…Hi boys.” She tried not to be awkward, but she couldn’t help it… I mean wouldn’t you be scared for life if you walked in on you son and an angel you raised and now think of as a son were having hot gay sex together. Well I would…

“Good morning Damek.” Shade walked over and gave his son a hug.

“Morning dad.” He had this smile from ear to ear.

“Why are you so happy?” Shade asked, noticing it to.

”No reason.” He started playing with his hands.

“All right, but if you don’t trust your dad who will you trust?” He tried giving Damek the guilt trip.

“Well the first reason is a surprise and the second is that, I’m in love, daddy.” Damek started to swoon over this mysterious boy, telling us everything about him, while he had this cute little, goofy smile on his face.

“Awe!” I said when he was finished. I looked at Shade and started teasing him. “They grow up so fast.” I nudged him.

“Well he could actually be called your son, too, eventually.” Shade smiled at me, but he wasn’t teasing. This made me wonder if he really wanted to get married. Technically, because of the online courses my mom made us take, we have graduated high school. And soon I will be 18. Suddenly I was completely ignoring the world around me, and making the perfect, little wedding in my head.

“Kaine, earth to Kaine.” Shade was staring into my eyes. “Welcome back.” He smiled at me.

“What were you thinking about?” He asked, a little too innocently.

“Psh, like you don’t already know.” I rolled my eyes. I sat down at the counter and my mom pulled this ice cream cake out of the freezer and put it in front of Shade.

“Happy 9,163rd Birthday!” She shouted and hugged him.

“You’ve been keeping track?” He asked, flattered.

“Down to the minute.” She hugged him. So we cut the cake and ate it, and had a nice little birthday. During which, Shade asked me on another date.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like an extreme fan girl of Shade&Kaine...

Thank for the lovely comments! <3

P.S. After the date you get to meet Damek's new boyfriend!!

Subscribe&&Comment

LOVE YOU!!! Bye!!