Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

Here Comes the Bride

We had just finished getting out make up done in the three part salon extravaganza and I can tell that Shade didn't like it and was only doing it for me. He was not the type of person who liked getting his hair and makeup done. I, however, was.

“Now Shade you go in that limo, and Kaine you are coming with me in this one.” She said sternly.

“But!But!” I whined and stretched my arms out towards Shade.

“No but's! You just be glad that I didn't separate you the last two days before the wedding!” She grabbed me and started pulling me away from Shade towards the limo, someone else was tugging him. I broke free and ran over to him.

“I love you!” I said as I hugged his chest. He pulled my face up and planted a passionate kiss onto my lips. I could have stayed like that all day, just making out with him. But my mom wrecked those plans and pulled me away from him. There was a pop as our lips pulled apart and I stretched my arm towards him.

“I love you!!” I screamed again.

“I love you more!!” He said back. This felt like a movie scene. Like the one from X-Men First class where Magneto is separated from his mom. When she finally got me into the car I was greeted by the twins and my very irritated mom.

“You're pathetic.” Jaklyn scoffed.

“Why?” I asked, very confused.

“ 'I love you! I love you more!' “ She mocked while perfectly replicating the sound of my voice.

“Shut up!” I pouted.

“You shouldn't anger the bride before her wedding.” Leslie teased and we all laughed.

“Are you sure you really want to do this?” Jaklyn asked.

“Yeah, why?” I was about to marry the man of my dreams who loved me just as much as I loved him.

“You've only known each other for a month!” She exclaimed.

“Yeah and I love him!” I really didn't want to be bickering before my wedding.

“Are you just going to let him do this?” She turned to my mom.

“Yeah, I know Shade loves Kaine as much as Kaine loves Shade, if he didn't then why would he go through all those things in the salon, which he obviously hated, and most of all why would he have gone back, risking death, to save Kaine from that cage?”

Whilst my mother and Jaklyn were bickering I decided to look out the window. Only now did I notice how close we were to the Eiffel Tower. And only now did ti hit me that I was getting married. I started hyperventilating.

“Oh my god, I'm getting married.” I muttered, in shock.

“Told you.” Jaklyn said.

“No, he's just got cold feet.” Leslie said. She moved seats and sat next to me then she started rubbing circles on my back. “Yes, you are getting married, and its to the sexiest, nicest, guy you've ever met and who loves you more than we can fathom.” I can't believe all of that came out of her mouth, she's neve been the smart one.

“Thanks,” I said as my breathing calmed down. I brought her and Jaklyn into a giant hug. “I love you guys sooo much!” I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I may not see them for a while so I needed to enjoy them while I could. They started screaming.

“No don't cry!!! You'll ruin your make up!!” They started frantically dabbing my tears away as not to smudge my make up.

“We are here, come on get out.” I was about to climb out and I saw Shade turning to look at me, next to Shade I saw something I thought I never would... His father. They looked, happy, like they were finally enjoying each others company, but I knew Shade hadn't forgiven him just yet. Then my mom saw what I was looking at.

“No! Shade don't look.” She moved in front of me. “It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!”
She shoved me back into the car and I heard several laughs all around. I watched as my mom walked toward Shade, hearing every word she said.

“Why are you standing here?! Get your little soon to be son-in-law ass up to that altar!” She started pushing him.

“Alright, alright,” He started walking on his own. “Thanks for coming dad.”

“Why are you here anyway?” My mom turned to him after Shade was gone.

“Well, he is my only son I am every going to have because He has forbidden me from ever having a son again, and I figured I should probably do something in his life and a Wedding seemed pretty big.” I didn't believe him.

Then music started to play and I new soon the bride and grooms maids would be heading up one by one in their choreographed dance, and then the ring bearer and flower girl, then me. Except there was a surprise added in, Shade himself was singing (to change the lyrics a little) the song, which was 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars. We almost choose 'Marry Me' by Train but in that he's all like: I see you in a restaurant and now MARRY ME because you have a purty face. Oh man, I'm nervous! Then I heard Shade start to sing, it was so amazing that I just melted and all I could do was watch and think that he is all mine.

He began to sing:

"It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something fun to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

Well, I know this little chapel
On the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh, come on boy

Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on, boy

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something fun to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bells sing like
Ooh, so what ya wanna do?
Let's just run, boy

If we wake up and you
Wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you
It was fun, boy

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something fun to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you


My mom opened the door and took me by the elbow and led me down the isle as we did our part of the amazingly choreographed dance. Everyone's eyes were on me and all I could think was about how beautiful Shade looked.

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh

It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something fun to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you
"

He sang the last line as I finally got up to the altar. I was already about to cry because I was just so happy. I couldn't help it. Shade looked at me and he had this glow to him, he looked so proud and so happy.

"Marriage..." The man started. I began to tune him out because I didn't really want to hear this, it was boring. But the way he said that reminded me of the guy from Princess Bride he was all "Mawwaage". That thought instantly disappeared I I caught a glimpse of Shade's eyes again. I was frozen with love and happiness I couldn't move.

"I do." He said proudly, I could tell that it wrung trough the entire field. Soon enough it was my turn.

"I do." I barely manage to get it past my lips.

"I now pronounce you husband and... Husband. You may now kiss the... Him." The man obviously wasn't used to gay marriages but it was still funny. Shade leaned down and kissed me, this kiss was different than all the rest and will forever be ingrained into my memory. It was filled with so much love I was sure I was going to explode. When we broke apart everyone started clapping and cheering. Now shade was mine. No one else's, and it felt good to say that.

I pulled him into a hug. "I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." I could feel that he put his entire being into that statement and I felt like my heart was about to burst with love. Then I saw Shade's dad on the phone. I nervously looked at Shade.

"What is your dad doing?" We were still in the hug so no one could see what I said.

"Talking to Him." He said. "But let's not focus on that, this is our day, let's make the best of it." He took my hand and led me down the isle. He took my hand and led me to the hall in which our 7 layer cake was waiting.

**


We had just cut the cake and now I had to focus on shoving the piece precisely into Shade's mouth. Of course he got it expertly into my moth while I got half up his nose and half in his mouth. I started laughing so hard I almost died, especially with the cake in my mouth.

"You did that on purpose!" He laughed.

"Did not! You know my aim is worse than.... Everything!" I laughed with him. This was such a great day.

Then everyone started clinking on their drinks and saying I should kiss it off, which I did.

Then came dinner. Let's just say Shade and I tried to eat. To bad everyone did that drink clinking thing every time we took a bite, then we had to kiss and try to keep food from falling out of our mouths. And I'm not kidding when I say the clinked their drinks every five seconds to see us kiss. Little pervs.

And before I knew it we were off to our honey moon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo tired...

Mibba lost his 3 times so here is the third version.

that's how much I love you

Subscribe&&Comment

LOVE YOU