Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

Its a Date

When we got to school i dropped Shade's hand and went to greet my friends.

"Hey guys." They said hey back, Shade just waved.

"So, Shade are you just going to follow me?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get my car." As he began to walk away the twins giggled at me.

"You like him!" They teased me.

"Do not!" I yelled at them

"Do so!"

"Do not!"

"Do so!"

"Do not!"

"Do not!"

"Do so!"

"So you agree with us!" They laughed.

"Wait! What? Urgh!" I huffed at them. "I'm going to ride with Shade."

**

Shade's POV

I head them teasing Kaine about him liking me with my very good angel hearing. I couldn't believe it, it made me feel amazing knowing he liked me. Then I heard him saying he was going to ride with me. That made if even better.

When he was walking toward my car I remembered I was stretching my wings and he couldn't see me. so I ducked behind a car he passed and tucked my wings in so he could see me again. Then I jumped on his back. His friends started laughing.

"Jesus! Shade you scared the shit out of me!" I could hear his heart going wild. I chuckled and jumped off his back.

"Did I really scare it out of you though?" I asked. "Cause if so you can't ride in my car."

"No you didn't..."

"Come on my car is right here." We got in. I was sad when he didn't speak much... I really wanted to hear him talk and to hear his voice. But sadly he only spoke when telling me when to turn.

"So..." He spoke up. "Did you really live in all those places?"

"Yes, I didn't lie." I smiled at him.

"That's cool. What was Paris like?" He asked me, suddenly excited. However I couldn't explain much, I wasn't in Paris recently... I was actually in Canada. When I went to Paris Napoleon III was in charge.

"It wasn't very exciting..." I told him. "When you live there you don't much care for the scenery."

"Oh.." He said quietly. "This is his house." I easily turned in and shut off the car but neither of us got out.

"Hey Kaine?" I began to ask.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me on the weekend?" I couldn't look at him.

"Sure how about Saturday...er.. Tomorrow?"

"Sure I'll pick you up at six?"

"How will you know where I live?" He asked looking at me.

"I was going to drop you off home after this right?" At least that had been what I was planning on.

"Oh right. Let's go before they get impatient." He suggested. So we got out of the car and walked knocked on the door. Luke then lead us into the basement. Which was huge... It even had extra bed rooms...

**


"You guys are late." Jaklyn scolded.

"Yeah." Leslie giggled. "What did you do?"

"I gave him directions and we sat in the drive way and talked. " Kaine who was sitting across the little Japanese tea table from me, said. "Right Shade?"

"Yes, we talked... I also asked him out."I said. Kaine glared at me, obviously I was not supposed to say that.

"Really?" The twins squeaked. Then I realized they were probably going to obsess over it and I sighed. Seeing as I had already told them we were going on a date I walked over to where Kaine was sitting. I lifted him up sat down and put him on my lap. He seemed kind of nervous...

"So," I broke the silence. "What are we playing?"

"Oh!" Luke said. "Spin the bottle, twister, and 50 minutes in heaven."

"I've only heard of 7 minutes in heaven...." I trailed off. I had heard of it I just had never played...

"Same thing but for longer." Leslie said. "So let's play spin the bottle."

She spun the bottle a couple times and it seemed to avoid both me and Kaine... Finally it landed on me.

"Shade." She said. "Truth or dare." Well since I couldn't really tell them anything about my life I choose dare.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Kaine." She snickered evil. My eyes grew wide and I felt him stiffen on my lap.

"And not just a wimpy peck, I want groping and moaning!" Leslie was evil, but i didn't mind kissing him, my kisses are intoxication, he would gain confidence and kiss back even if he didn't want to.

I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, "Are you ready? Or don't you want to?" My breath on his ear made him shiver. He turned around and wrapped his legs around my waist. He looked at me nervously.

I slowly leaned down and gauged his reactions. When I sensed he was okay with it I connected our lips in a tender kiss. Kaine began to kiss back after he got over the shock. I licked his bottom lip begging for entrance. He allowed it and our tongues fought for dominance. I won and explored every crevasse of his mouth.

His hands traveled up my neck and tangled themselves in my hair. He tugged a little and I let out a soft moan. He smiled into the kiss. Just to get him back I let my hands run down his spine and grab his ass. He squeaked a little not expecting it. However I wasn't done. I straightened my legs from their crossed position and forced his member to grind against mine. He moaned loudly into my mouth and ground his hips into my unexpectedly. I let out a low moan.

Suddenly I was aware of our...problems and the other people in the room. I pulled away from the kiss (Kaine didn't want to so there was a little pop noise) and smiled at him.

"Whoa." Leslie said. "That was hot. Kaine why don't you turn around back to the table so we can continue playing."

"Uh..." He said looking down onto our laps. "I'm good I'll just play like this for a while."

"Why? It doesn't seem like a comfy way to play a game." She pointed out.

"Jesus Christ!" Luke shouted. "Leslie he's got a boner... He is not going to turn around until its gone. And I'm going to guess that Shade has one two."

"Oh..." Leslie trailed off. We were both blushing fiercely.

"Way to embarrass them, idiots. " Jaklyn said.

"Uh..." I said. "Is it okay if we skip twister?"

"Yeah." Luke said. "I wouldn't want to get one of your boners in my face..." That one didn't phase me but Kaine buried his face in my shirt.

"Okay. Now I'm going to go around and everyone put something in this bag. Don't look who puts in what alright?" Jaklyn said. We all nodded. I put in one of my rings that I got form Ame.

She shook the bag a little and told me to choose. I put my hand and grabbed something.

"An angel bite stud?" I asked, I laughed at how ironic it was. Then I felt Kaine stiffen in my lap.

"I didn't know you had piercings." I told him.

"I don't that was my big brothers before he moved away to college and never came back."

"Oh."
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd update in a day!!

PLEASE
Comment && Subscribe.