Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

Torture and Mommy Dearest

Before I began torturing him, Shade told me somethings. One was that angels usually never sleep, and that I had got him to sleep a little after... Well our 50 minute trip to 'heaven'. I was glad I did something for him that no one else could. But that didn't stop my mission to ravish him... Or you know it could be called torture too.

"We are going to play a little game." I told him seductively. I heard him gulp. I quickly hand cuffed his hand to the bed post, I had already done some unmentionable things to him so he had no clothes on...

"W-wh-what are we going to play?" He asked nervously. I briefly noticed that we switched roles.

"I can do what every I want to you. But if you make a sound I stop everything for two minutes." I smiled slyly at him. When you're horny two minutes feels like forever, I could tell he knew.

"Th-this is going to suck isn't it?" He gulped.

"Unbelievably so. Especially since you can move your hands." I said.

I moved off the bed and looked him in the eyes. I slowly pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it somewhere in the room. I then moved even slower when taking my pants off. I watched his eyes travel up and down my body lingering on my mini me. I ran my hands up and down my body, and I touched myself.

"Oh, Shadey!" I moaned quietly. He swallowed hard. I then slowly waked over to the bed and pressed every inch of my body to his. He shivered. I ground our hips together, causing our painfully hard dicks to rub together. I moaned loudly; taunting him.

"Come on Shadey! Moan for me." I ground my hips into his. He held his mouth closed and broke into a sweat. I kissed him passionately and licked his lower lip, begging for entrance. Which he gave me, I heard he chains on the hand cuffs rattle as he tried to touch me.

I had my hands around the of his neck. I let one hand slide down and roughly grab him, he managed not to moan. I began to pump him, and before he could stop me I hit his spot on his wings.

"Kaine!" He screamed my name, which was a serious turn on to me. But I had to pull away all contact. I started the watch. I let him whine and call for me to come back as much as he wanted right now, because otherwise I would never get to touch him.

"No! Come back please!" He looked at me with pleading eyes. I shook my head. After a minute I got bored and decided to torture him even more. I put my mouth by his dick, so I was hovering right above it and he could fell my breath.

"No fair!" He panted. He thrusted his hips upward try to get me to put him in my mouth.

"No, no, that's cheating." I tsked.

"Please. Oh, please!" I heard the alarm for two minutes go off and I smiled at him. I took his head into my mouth. I let my tongue run over his slit. He let out a large breath, but there was no sound so I kept going. Then I took all of him in my mouth and let my teeth graze him on my way back up. I looked up at his face, it looked like a mix of lust and torture. I smirked. He tried to move his hands again, but they were stopped by the hand cuffs. I laughed with him in my mouth. He let out a little squeak.

"You're lucky I don't count that." I said taking him out of my mouth. He just nodded and thrusted upward. I took him back into my mouth, I tasted the precum. I crawled up and kissed him and began pumping him. He squeaked again.

"One more time and I'll count it." I warned him. He squeezed his eyes shut tight and nodded. His breaths got uneven and ragged and I knew he was close.

"Come for me Shadey!" I moaned at him. To make him come faster I touched his spot on is wing. I was actually surprised he didn't just hide them from me. I was brought away from my thoughts when me screamed a list of profanities, and multiple languages, might I add, and came in my hand. I followed shortly after. Being nice, I just let him ride out his orgasm.

When we were finished I unlocked the hand cuffs and began to talk to him. "No that wasn't so bad was it?" I smirked at him.

"I'll get you back." He panted heavily.

"I know, oh by the way, I called my mom. I'm hanging out hear tonight. I think I'll just stay here until our date tonight." I said while absent mindedly tracing patterns on his perfect chest.

"Alright." He said, he sounded tired. He rolled over and pulled me to his chest. We both fell asleep.

**

Shade's POV

I ended up sleeping most of the night, which is pretty amazing for an angel. We are lucky if we sleep a couple minutes. I looked at Kaine he was still asleep, it was a perfect time to get payback.

I quickly found the hand cuffs. He didn't know that I had four pairs... So I hand cuffed him so that he couldn't move his hands or legs. Some how he was still sleeping. I carefully uncovered him and took him into my mouth.

"Mmm." He mumbled sleepily. I flicked my tongue over his slit and he tried to bolt up. To bad he was hand cuffed. I stopped sucking him and stood up.

"Morning sunshine." I said, he glared at me. I completely unhooked him and watched as he stiffly walked to the bathroom. I walked out of the room and sat on the couch. I turned the T.V. on and remembered I had only know Kaine for a day now.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I ran to the bathroom got my hair a little wet and wrapped a towel around my waist. I hid my wings and opened the door.

"Hello?" I said.

"Uh... Hi." The women said, blushing slightly. "Is Kaine here, I'm his mom."

"Uh, yeah, come in and sit on the couch I'll go get him." I invited her in and practically sprinted to my room.

"Kaine, you mom is here." I hissed, while tossing my towel aside and throwing on whatever clothes I could find.. The bathroom door flew open.

"What!?" Then he looked me over. "You didn't answer the door naked did you?"

"No I wrapped up in a towel and got my hair a little wet so it looked like I just got out of the shower." I combed my hair to the side. "Hurry up! She's sitting on the couch."

"Can I borrow some clothes?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I told him. "Top, boxers, below that shirts, and below that pants." Once he was dressed we waked out and greeted his mother.

"Uh, Mom. Why are you here?" Kaine asked. We were sitting across from her, I had my hand behind his back, rubbing little circles.

"I just came to drop off some clothes. You don't think I would forget about your date, did you?" She smiled warmly at him. "Are you Shade?"

"Yes." I said greeting her. "Would any of you like a drink?" I offered them. I could tell Kaine's mom wanted to talk to them him in private.

"Sure, Hun. I'll have any form of Diet soda." His mom said.

"Kaine?" I gave him a look that said 'sorry'.

"Uh just some juice please." He gave me an understanding look. I walked into the kitchen and got what they wanted along with making little finger sandwiches. All the while listening to their conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has got to the the fastest I've wrote this many chapter ever!

Comment && Subscribe
COMMENTS I love them but I'm not getting any!!

BYE!