Sequel: Trust Me
Status: Completed! Can I get one more Subscriber so its 40 instead of 39... It bugs me because i'm sooo close!!

I am the Fallen

OCD about Sammaches!

"He's cute." My mom said tapping me on the leg.

"Mom." I groaned.

"I trust you are being safe." She looked at me.

"Yes mom we are taking all the precautions you can when you are gay. Which isn't much." I sighed.

"Did you know that you didn't hang up last night?" She asked me, my eyes grew huge.

"Oh great." I put my head in my hands. "What did you hear?"

"Well, you wanted to play a game. In this game you hand cuffed him to the bed and ravished him, but he could moan. From what I heard he only slipped up once... But there was this high pitched sound coming through the phone." She seemed confused.

"Did you record it?" I asked.

"Why of course dear! Why wouldn't I? It's my job as a mother to tease you whenever I can." She smiled and winked at me. She hit the speaker and then play.

At first there was just rustling, which was me strip teasing him. Then there was movement and a loud moan from me.

"Oh, Shadey."

"Come on Shadey moan for me." There was rattling of hand cuffs and the sound of skin moving on skin. I knew what was coming up and I started blushing.

"Kaine!" I heard Shade scream, as if on queue he walked into the room holding glasses and finger sandwiches.

"Uh..." He paused, and blushed fiercely. "I'm going to cut up some cheese." With that he abruptly walked out.

"No! Come back please!" The phone played Shade begging me to come back. Then you heard movement.

There was a gasp and then, "No fair!" Then I yelled at him for cheating and an alarm went off. Then I noticed the sound my mom was talking about. There had been this high pitched noise through the whole thing, and the only time it stopped was when Kaine would make a sound. I'd have to ask him about that.

"Alright mom, I get your point." I said making sure to stop her before she got to our climax.

"Alright..." She stopped the recording, and grabbed a little finger sandwich.. "So what do you think that sound is?"

"Probably just interference, there is a lot of technology in this house." I said. "Or it could be that the phone was sort of straining it's self to get the little sounds..."

"Hmm, probably." She shrugged. "Hey Shade?"

"Yeah?" He said walking out of the kitchen with a platter of cheese.

"Did you make all this?" She asked, amazed.

"Yeah." He said it as if it was no big deal.

"But you made it all so fast! Oh, and it's so delicious!" She closed her eyes and started humming.

"My mom taught me how to make it before she died. It's the one thing that reminds me of her. I've made them so many times it's pretty much as easy as breathing." He lied on the spot and walked over to take a seat by me.

"Ah, but how did you cute everything so perfectly." She examined how everything was exactly the same size, even the cheese.

"I'm OCD when it comes to those things." He joked. "It has to be perfectly cut otherwise it drives me insane." He smiled at her and took my hand.

"Aw!" She squealed in excitement. "You are so cute together!" We smiled at her.

"You should hug him!" She told me.

"Mom." I groaned. But Shade wouldn't pass up the excuse to hug. He pulled me into a hug and I set my head on his shoulder and looked at his back.

Then I noticed something, His wings weren't hidden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuuuuhh! Cliff hanger! Sorry its short!

GAH dudes I needs some comments please!!

Comment && Subscribe