Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

11.

Janelle's POV

I sat down on the couch and cuddled up to Zack, "so what are you we up to today?" I asked.

"Well we can go anywhere you wanna go babe."

"Can we just stay here tonight? I mean Jack and Deena went to the movies, and of course,
Alex and Kelly are on there date. It will leave us some privacy." I said with a suggestive tone.

"As much as I would like to, have some personal time." he said, matching my tone, "I can't yet."

My smile turned down to a frown.

"No I mean I want to, trust me. I really want to, but I just can't have sex with you yet."

I guess you could say that Zack and I were together, per say. I mean it just wasn't official. But trust me I think I was falling for this guy, he is my perfect guy. Honestly, I'm not able to even think about anyone or anything else while I am with him.

"Okay, I understand." I said cuddling closer to him and laying my head on his chest, just enjoying being so close to him.

He placed his finger underneath my chin pulling my head up to look at him, "I really like you,
and I don't wanna mess that up." he said gently.

"I know." I said smiling.

He kissed me simply and let my head fall back on his chest.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, and I was starting to drift off to sleep, when I heard someone opepning the door, I glanced at the clock noticing that it was only 8 pm, neither of the couples would be coming home yet.

I got up and began walking over to the front door when I see Dwight poke his head around the door, see me, and then hurried in shutting the door behind him.

I rushed over to me bringing me into a hug and then picking me up spinning me around.

I looked awkwardly at him when he put me down.

"Hey babe. I haven't talked to you in forever! What have you been up to?" he said, totally
ignoring me bizarre expression.

"Nothing really, just hanging out with-" He cut me off.

"And who are you?" He said, looking over my shoulder, making me turn to look at Zack who had stood up and was watching Stifler.

Before I could say anything, Zack was already walking over to us and putting his arms around my waist.

"I'm her boyfriend." He said smiling at Stifler nicely. But I could tell that he despised him.

Girlfriend? Did he just call me his girlfriend?

"Nellz can I talk to you for a minute," he had been looking at me, with a hurt expression, but then moved his eyes toward Zack an gave him a glare that could kill, "with out him."

"Um, sure. The kitchen is free. Zack can you go sit on the couch." Stifler had began walking to the kitchen and I was about to when Zack grabbed me around my waist, "Are you sure you don't want me to come in there, I don't trust the guy, I have heard about him, ya know?" He whispered.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "I'll be fine, I promise. You're in the next room." I patted his hand lightly, and he let his arms fall to his sides.

I walked in the kitchen to find Dwight leaning against the wall near the fridge. I stopped 5 feet away from him and had my arms over my chest making it look like I was really cold, but truthfully, I was kind of unsure on what he wanted to talk to me about.

"You wanted to talk?" I said, just above a whisper.

He stepped towards me until he was a foot away and looked down at the floor, and by the expression which was playing on his face, he wasn't sure what he wanted to say.

"I have been called many things in the past couple of days. I have fucked girls, like they were my own sex toys. I have been rude and arrogant to every person that I have ever met. I was a complete jerk. And I am man enough to say that I totally fucked up. But as much as I want there to be something that I could do to take all that time back, there's nothing. But I can change. That day in the airport, I honestly thought that you were gonna be noting but another fuck. But you were different," He took my hands in his and continued talking, "I don't know what has been happening to me since the day we met, I dunno if it's love, or just a crush, but I wanna find out. I wanna be with you. Only you. I haven't been with anyone since that very first day, and when you let me stay in your room that night, I was ecstatic. You have no clue about the feelings I have for you, hell, I don't even know."

He looked up at me and waited for me to say something. I separated my lips slightly, about to say something when he put his hand behind my neck and crashed his lips to mine. After a few seconds he licked the bottom of my lip, asking for an entrance. I was about to approve when I realized who I was kissing.

I stepped back and looked at him wide-eyed, not sure of what was going on.

"You can't tell me that you didn't feel anything Janelle." He said.

"Can you please leave now?" I said, not being able to pick up my head and look him in the eyes.

"But Janelle, you can't tell me that you feel that way when you kiss him!" He said, raising his voice slightly.

I looked up into his eyes and he could see the tears starting to form in my eyes, "please. Just leave."

He held one of my hands, squeezed it slightly, and walked out.

I heard the door close, and I didn't allow my tears to drop.

I looked in the mirror on the back of the front door and made sure I looked okay, before walking over to where Zack was sitting on the couch, watching tv.

I slumped down next to him.

"Are you alright babe?" He asked, putting his arm around me.

"Yeah, fine."

"So I have a question."

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I said, shifting myself so I could face him.

"Can we make this official? I mean calling you my girlfriend a few minutes ago felt so right, and I just want to be able to call you mine. So, what do you think?" He said, looking down at me.

I smiled, "I think that's an amazing idea."

He bent down and kissed me passionately.

This was how things are meant to be.

Zack and I.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry for not writing the names of the people who commented but my computer is sooooooo slow today, and had to wait 20 to even begin updating this. I was gonna wait until tonight but I just love this chapter so I wanted to post it now. But anyways! Enjoy<3