Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

14

Janelle's pov

"I'm in love with you."

What did he just say? This can't be possible. IN LOVE. Not just love right?! IN love. He can't be, I never thought I would hear that come from Zacks voice. No, this isn't possible.

I started breathing heavily, and looked up at Zack.

He attempted to smile, but I knew that he couldn't succeed because I hadn't said it back, I couldn't, could I?

I answered my self in my head, no, I couldn't.

"Breathe." Zack repeated multiple times, while rubbing my back.

"I-uh."

"Were going to tour in a few days, come with us. You feel the same way about me, don't you?" he said.

I looked up at him and didn't say a word. He continued staring at me for a few minutes before getting off my bed and saying, "I guess not."

He turned to walk away but before he could walk out of my door I spoke, "Stop. Let me explain."

He stopped and turned toward me slightly.

I got off of the bed and walked over to him, leaving a foot between us.

"I have something to tell you, and it's not going to be easy." I looked down at the floor, unsure of how to tell him.

He held both of my hands in his making his fingers go in between mine.

"It's okay, just say it, you will feel better once you say it."

"It's not what you want to hear." I said, just above a whisper, knowing that I was right and he wouldn't want to hear what I was about to say.

He went to hug me but I stepped back a little, making a tear roll down my cheek.

"Babe." he said quietly.

"I'm dating Dwight." I whispered.

"Wait what!" He slightly yelled.

Tears were running down my face now.

"You're dating who?" He practically yelled.

"I'm so-"

"I don't want to hear it Nellz," he paused, "I'm in love with you, how could you do this to me!?"

He said trying to contain himself.

"You didn't try talking to me for a while and I thought that you didn't care about me and that you thought I was just another girl that you liked for a while and then got back on the road and forgot about." I wrapped my arms around my waist to try and stop myself from shaking from crying.

"What are you talking about Janelle! I text you almost everyday since what happened! You have not ever left my mind since then! I had thoughts of us falling in love and marrying each other!

But I guess you didn't feel the same way now did you." He walked away, and I was going to
run after him and tell him that I am in love with him too and that he hasn't been off of my mind, but I couldn't move. Something inside told me not to take one step. So I listened, and curled myself into a ball on my bed and continued to let the tears stream down my cheeks.

*2 hours later*

"Nellz I am soo sorry! Alex distracted me and you know how I am around him! Anyway, did he yell at you for dating Dwight or something?" Said Kelly.

"Because he wasn't here forever, he can't get mad at you for moving on." Deena said, trying to help.

I'd been crying for, I don't know how long, but a while now. I was still laying on my bed and Deena and Kelly and come in not so long ago because they knew I needed some time.

"No it was nothing like that." I said, trying to stop the tears from falling.

"He told me that he was in love with me." I whispered.

"Well he got his chance to bad now, Dwight's a good guy." Kelly said earning a slap from Deena.

"Although Kelly is stupid, she is kind of right. Dwight came and didn't let Kel or I stop him, where Zack did."

I understood what she meant, I could tell that Dwight really did have feelings for me.

"But you know what sucks." I whispered.

They both asked, "what?"

"The fact that I think I am in love with him also."

“Yes!”

“Finally!”

Both responses came at me at the same time, I looked puzzled.

“We need to tell you something Nellz.” Kelly said laying on her side towards me.

“Yes.” I said.

“We hate Dwight, I mean can not stand him what so ever. You aren’t nearly as happy with him as you were with Zack. We could tell that you liked Zack so much, you just said it yourself you think you’re in love with him.” Said Deena.

I covered my eyes with my hands and continued to just lie there not sure what to do.

“I’ll think about it.” Was all I could say.
♠ ♠ ♠
So *BAM!* Chapter 14! What do you think!?
Thanks commenters! Three comments and the next one will be up! :D

SUBSCIRBE!!! and COMMENT!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! :D