Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

16

Part One
Jacks POV

If Deena wants me to prove it then I will.

I pick up my phone from the side table near my bed and dial her number.

"Hello?"

"Don't ask questions. Dress nicely and come out to the front of your building in exactly and hour." I said before I hung up, not letting her decline or approve.

This is my time to show her that I love her and I am going to do exactly that, I thought to myself while smiling and fixing my tie.

Deena POV

“Who was that?” asked Janelle, sitting beside me on the couch.

“That was Jack.” I said in a confused tone, “he told me to go get dressed nicely and go to the front of our building in an hour exactly.”

“Well what the fuck are you still doing sitting here?!” she said while a smile.

I quickly got up and ran towards my closet, in search of the nicest dress I own.

Once I found it I put it on and looked in the mirror, it fit me quite nicely if I do say so my self.

The leather fit perfectly around my bust, and from the top of my stomach down the sequined draped effect made every curve in my body stand out. I applied make up and after an hour passed by, I said goodbye to Janelle and walked outside to find a black stretch limo waiting for me.

The man in the tux opened the door at the back with a smile, I got in expecting to find Jack, but I was the only one in it. The driver began driving through the traffic, and it had been twenty minutes before I realized that he was heading towards the tiny airport which was only used for the big celebrities who had private jets.

“Excuse me sir, but where are you taking me?” I said in a polite voice to the driver.

“I am sorry ma'am but I can't tell you that. Mr Barakat told me not to give you any hints or anything.” Was all he said and he turned back to his driving.

I sighed slighltly and continued to stay silent.

Where was he taking me?

We pulled up to the small airport and I saw there was a huge private jet waiting for me. The driver opened the door for me and someone else walked me over towards the jet.

I stepped on to the jet without any questions knowing Jack probably told them also not to tell me anything.

I sat down in one of the many open chairs and turned on the television.

“Ma'am if you need any help I am here to help. Would you like anything?”
said a flight attendant.

“Well I would like to know where I am heading.” I said with a smile.

She looked at me and smiled, “I can only help with getting you beverages or food miss.”

“Alright can I have a cherry coke, please?”

“No problem.”

After a few minutes she walked back in with my drink in hand, “here's your drink hun, we will be landing in a few hours.”

I stared out of the window trying to see anything that would tell me where I was going but it was getting dark outside so there was no use.

After a few hours the pilot came on over the intercom and said, “We will be landing in a few seconds.”

We landed and I stepped off the plane to find yet another black limo, maybe Jack was actually in this one? I thought to myself chuckling slightly. I looked around at my surroundings but nothing helped me in trying to figure out where I was.

I stepped into the limo to find my self alone again.

Geez Jack you shouldn't have done all this, I thought.

As soon as we come out of the airport I realized I couldn't see a thing outside of the limo. It was pitch black.

“Hey Jerry,” whose name I found out earlier, “why can't I see anything?”

He chuckled slightly and looked at me in the mirror, “Mr. Barakat wants you to have the most amazing surprise ever.”

I smiled. Jack was really sweet.

I feel the car coming to a stop and I hear Jerrys door close and wait for him to open my door, but instead of Jerry opening the door, it was Jack. I stepped out and felt overwhelmed.

“Hello my lady.” he said with that big goofy grin of his placed lightly on his lips.

I couldn't even speak. I couldn't believe I was here. The place of my dreams.

New York City.
♠ ♠ ♠
So helllllllooooooooo everyone! :D I dearly apologize for not updating but I had big exams (xP) and other things. So I've figured out that this is going to be finished in a few chapters...BUT I am going to write a sequel so hopefully I just made your day! :D Lol. Jk. I just hope you guys will read it and such, but yes I am excited!
Anyone know what day it is? Summer started for me and I am already unaware! Lol. Stupid blonde Nessa haha! <3
Comment and subbb lol. Love you guys! <3