Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

18

Janelle's POV

Dwight decided that it would be a good idea to take me on a date, considering Kelly was somewhere with Alex and Deena was on a date with Jack.

We were sitting in this cute little diner, that I didn't pick out. The floor was all gross and sticky, the food tasted bland and had no flavor what so ever, and the waitress was what made the whole experience worse. She was an old lady around her 70's with giant moles all over her face, and she looked so unpleasant it was ridiculous. But the thing that confused me was that Dwight was loving all of this. Every single thing about it. He couldn't stop talking about how it “made him feel at home”.

I wasn't one for wanting many things but taking me to McDonalds would have been a better experience, but a put on a fake smile and went on with it.

After my terrible experience at the diner we got back in the car without much chatter.

“So, how did you like it?” he asked, his hand laced through mine.

I put on a fake smile and replied with, “it was different.”

On the silent drive back to my dorm, my mind drifted off and I began to think about Zack. It had been a few days since he came over and told me that he was in love with me, and I have been barely controlling my urge to just go over to the house he was staying at and beg him to take me back, but I really wasn't sure whether on not that was a great idea or not.

God, I love him so much.

Any way, I had heard that a member of All Time Low had been seen with this other girl, the other day and it must have been Zack because Jack, Alex ad Rian were all taken.
We pulled up to the driveway and Dwight met me at the front of the car and pulled me into his arms, kissing me roughly.

I thought for a minute that I was enjoying it, then I realized that it wasn't a kiss out of passion but of lust. None of my kisses shared with Zack ever was like this at all.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me a little.

“Dwight will you calm down?!” I said forcefully.

“Come on baby take me upstairs and fuck me.” he whispered in, what I think he called, a seductive voice, kissing me again.

“Okay honestly stop, please?” I said in between the time of him trying to catch his breath after kissing me for so long.

He ignored my comment and brought his rough hands underneath my shirt trailing towards my breasts.

“Oh hell no, that's enough. People are starting to stare.” I said breaking away from him.

“Oh come on Nellz lets go upstairs we can have some fun!” Dwight said, taking a step
towards me, making me step back a step to keep distance between us.

“No I'm fine thanks. I'll, uh, call you later.” I said walking away quickly before he was able to catch up. I heard him calling my name, but I just ignored him.

Once I got to my room and unlocked the door, I realized that I was still the only one home. I turned on the living room light and flopped down on the couch.

Why can't I get my mind off of Zack? What makes him different then Dwight? And why was Dwight being such a dick? I mean honestly, we was touching me in front of everyone! Today is Tuesday, that means Zack goes on tour in three days, Friday. Maybe all of my feelings for him will go away when they leave. But what's going to happen with Jack and Deena's relationship? And what about Kelly and Alex? Are both of them going to leave me?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is really short I'm sorry guys! But this is an important part lol. The summary page is up but not any chapters of course, although I would advise you to go and subscribe to it because you will then get an update on the first chapter that gets posted.
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT! :D