Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

02

*Janelle's Point of View*

“Excuse me ma’am, do you have any idea where seat 4G is? I have been looking for a while and I can’t seem to find it?” I asked a flight attendant. She smiled sweetly and showed me to my seat.

“I really appreciate it!”

“No problem. Would you like to put your purse in the over head? Or would you prefer to put it under your seat?” She said nicely.

“Oh I’ll just put it under my seat. Thanks for your help.”

With that she walked away to help an old couple that was trying to figure out how to open the over head.

I took the time to look at my surroundings. I had gladly got a window seat with no one sitting next to me. In front of me I could see a middle aged couple and the mother had a baby on her lap connected to her seat belt. The baby was giggling because the father was tickling her tummy. I smiled and thought of the millions of pictures my mother had taken of me when i was younger because I was there first child. Memories of sitting on the couch with my mother and father just looking at the photographs one after another.

The voice over the intercom pulled me out of my thinking, “Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we are about to lift off so if you could please put on your seat belts until I come on over the intercom again that would be great. Thank you for flying with JetBlue Airways.” I laid back into my chair while buckling my seat belt, and began looking out the window. I watched as the trees went by and the runway became smaller and smaller before hearing the captain come over the intercom and told us that we could now unbuckle our seat belts if we would like to. I left my buckle alone and just continued to look out of the window at the clouds that we were now in.

I saw a figure come out of the bathroom and start walking down the aisle a few seats away from me, and I didn’t think much of it until it came a few more feet and I could recognize who it was.

“This. Is. Fucking. Impossible.” I whispered to my self. I quickly slid down into my chair and turn my face toward the window, trying to get out of the view of the person walking down the hallway.

No such luck.

“Hey honey, mind if I sit here?” questioned a very familiar voice, whose weight was now being placed on the seat beside me.

I could feel his body close to mine, so there was no chance that I could ignore him.

I felt his hot breath on my ear as he whispered, “it’s the least you could do.”

I sat up straight and turned to look at him. He had his right leg underneath his left thigh and his face was inches away from mine. Once I realized how close his lips were to mine I backed up a few inches into a uncomfortable position, but I'd rather sit like this than sit really close to him. He smirked at my reaction and moved his leg so both feet were planted on the floor.

“I have no clue what you’re talking about.” I said turning to watch the t.v. which was on a random channel.

“Oh don’t bull shit me,” he chuckled then continued, “What happened back there?”

“Ohhh, are you talking about the janitors closet?” I didn’t even have to turn my head to see him nod slightly.

“Well. I heard that there was this pathetic loser trying to get laid in there, but his plan failed when she had to be excused for some reason. He was waiting for her to come back for a while, but the funny thing is, she never come back!” I laughed for a few seconds before I got shh-ed by a couple of people around us, that were trying to sleep.

“I bet the girl was just scared of getting a yard stick up her-” he whispered until I cut him off. “Just stop.” I said in a stern voice. He chuckled.

“What’s your name?” I asked simply.

“Dwight Stifler.”

“I’m Janelle, but you can call me Nellz if it’s easier for you. Besides the point, is there any chance that you could go back to your own seat?”

“Yeah, there is a chance.” he paused and then continued, “but not much of one.”

I sighed, knowing there was no point in arguing with him. I pulled out my purse from underneath my seat and rummaged through it trying to find my iPod, I could feel his eyes burning a whole in the side of my face.

“What?” I whispered loudly.

“Ohhhh fiesty! I like it!” he said, trying to put his arm around my shoulder but I pushed his arm before he even got it around.

I found my iPod and plugged in my SkullCandy headphones and put them in my ears. I was about to press play when Dwight snatched my iPod out of my hands.

“What kinda music you got on here?” he asked while looking through my library. I leaned over his lap to try and get it from his arm that had been extended across the walkway.

“All you have on here is All Time Low!” he started chuckling historically.

“Shut up! They’re a good band!”

He didn’t reply, he only handed it back to me and began chuckling yet again.

“I’m gonna try to go to sleep. If you’re still here, which I hope your not, then wake me up when we are about to land.”

I snuggled down into my seat and got more comfortable, falling into a sweet slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda short! Im soo sorry! I think the next one is a bit longer! Lol. Tell me how I'm doing please! :) Subscribe<3