Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

03

*Janelle’s Point of View*

“Hey. Hey.” I heard someone repeating, while feeling my arm being rubbed through my jacket which I was using as a blanket. My eyes began to flutter open, it was then that I realized I had been laying my head on someones shoulder and that same someone was the one trying to wake me up.

“Hi sleepy head.” he said in a low voice. I brought my head away from his shoulder and stretched a little, trying to wake myself up.

“How long until we land?” I asked curiously, attempting not to fall asleep again as I put my head against the window.

“Oh not to long.”

“I wanna watch as we land.” I reached over towards the window cover and moved up revealing blackness. I sat a for a few seconds without moving trying to figure out why it was so dark outside when we were suppose to land pretty early in the morning. I thought it would be at least a little bright when we arrived.

“Exactly how long did you say until we land?”

“Oh, I didn’t say an exact time.” he said a stuttering on the last word a little.

With my elbow I pressed the channel that showed the location of the plane, and when it showed that we had only been in the air for an hour I had to control myself.

“WHAT. Exactly do you think you’re doing waking me up with still hours to go until we land!?”

I said in a whisper not to wake up any passengers that were sleeping- like I should be at
this moment.

“I got bored, and thought that we could have a little talk.” he winked and put his hand on my lower thigh sending chills up and down my spine. He began tracing his finger up my thigh slowly. I smiled knowing exactly what he meant by talk and placed my hand on top of his, making his whole hand touch my thigh, and started bringing it up higher and higher up my leg. His smile on his face grew more and more the higher it went. and just as it was about to touch the bottom of my short jeans when I pushed his hand away with much force.

“Or maybe you could just use that hand for your own personal pleasures.” I said smirking.

He laughed, “Or you could do that for me.”

“Ugh. You sicken me.”

“And why’s that?”

I turned my full body to look at him before I started on my rant, “Are you honestly asking me that right now? You don’t even know me and you tried getting in my pants twice. I have known you for, what, two hours and I can already tell that you’re one of those guys that want sex. That’s all you ever think of isn’t it? Who’s gonna hop on that, pathetic size, of a dick that you have next. You don’t care that she’s a whore you still want her. You don’t know who I am, what my past has been like, fuck, you don’t even know old I am! So why are you trying to get with me? A complete stranger,” I paused, “So why don’t you just get up and walk back to your own seat because I am really tired of hearing this bullshit from you about wanting to fuck me.”

What did this guy want from me? Well sex I am guessing but it’s kind of like he is trying to stalk me or something. And how did he know what plane I was getting on? This can’t be a coincidence.

I sat waiting for a response from him. I could tell that he was thinking about something.

After a few minutes I got tired of waiting and pushed on his arm slightly while saying, “Go!” I said it a few times before he actually spoke.

“Alright, alright.” He brought his face a few inches closer to mine and he cupped my cheek with his hand.

“Just let me do one thing.” he said while pulling my head so close to his that I could feel his breath on my lips. I separated my lips.

He then whispered, “If you want me to stop, tell me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short and fillerish but you kinda needed to know how much Janelle dislikes him..So yeah.
I have posted everyday for the past three nights, and I only have 2 subscribers D:
So Im gonna need a few more readers before I update again, so tell your friends to read it, hell I dont even care if you get your neighbors to read it. Lol. Jk. :) But ATL will soon be joining the equation:DD
Sorry to end the chapter like this by the way...
But comment and answer this question:
Do you think they kissed? ;D