Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

05

*Janelle’s Pov*

“Why the fuck are you here?” I yelled, pushing past Kelly and standing inches from him.

“Closet buddy! What’s up!?” He asked a smile across his lips. I just rolled my eyes.

“Why are you stalking me?! And nothing happened in that closet therefore I am not your buddy!”

“Oh shut up you know I am not stalking you.” He walked passed the three of us and plopped down on the couch.

“Then please explain why you are now sitting on my couch.” I said crossing my arms once I was close to the sofa.

“I already told you. Plus I am a year above you guys so I know all of the freshman ladies.” He said with a smirk and a short wink.

“Ughhh!” I screamed, storming off to my room, which is the main bedroom, “Call me when that thing is gone!”

I fell backwards onto my bed and rubbed my eyes.

“Why can’t I just wake up from this? Why does he have to be everywhere I go? Why me?” I asked my self many questions before noticing it was 5 pm. What the hell? Why not just have a nap, maybe when I wake up he won’t be here.

I let myself slip into self unconsciousness, and woke up at half past midnight. I
could hear laughter coming from the living room and decided to go out and find out who it was.

I opened my door to find Stifler laughing and joking with Deena and Kelly. I stopped dead in my tracks and my mouth dropped. What were they doing?

“Hey babe. Missed ya.” He said winking. God he thinks he is so damn sexy. I look at Deena and Kelly and they immediately turned towards the floor.

“The two of you. In my room. Now.” I stormed off towards my room knowing that they were going to follow.

Once in the room I faced them and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Did you not get the hint that I wanted him gone?” I asked calmly.

“What’s your problem with him?” Deena said.

“He tried fucking me in a janitors closet, and then stalked me onto the plane, and is now sitting in my living room! All he wants is sex guys, I mean come on, he could have done better than that stupid welcoming comity, like seriously.”

“Did you actually talk to him though?” Kelly asked.

“Well, no. I didn’t. But honestly I don’t want to! He’s a jerk!”

There was a knock at the door, and we all paused.

“I’m gonna get going. I need to get back to my hotel.”
I opened the door quickly to see a sad looking Stifler.

“You’re not staying on campus?” I asked.

“Well no, wait yes. I mean some of the guys have to stay at a hotel tonight because our dorms aren’t done. So, yeah.” He said, while running his hand through his hair.

I turned back to Deena and Kelly, “No.”

“Dwight can we please talk to Janelle alone for a second?”

He nodded and turned around walking back to the couch.

“There is no need for talking!” I semi-screamed.

“We can’t let him go to a flippen’ hotel. You have a big enough room, seriously let him sleep on your couch which is in your room. Don’t be a bitch.” Kelly said.

My mouth dropped, “I am not being a bitch, I am honestly afraid he will try and rape me in my sleep! Why can’t he stay in the living room?”

“Because, that’s just lonely. Come on all you have to do is go to sleep, he isn’t going to come anywhere near you.”

I thought for a few minutes about it.

“I really don’t care. Fuck it. Go ahead let him rape me in my sleep that’s fine. But I am not helping set up the couch, on which he will spend the entire night on I will add!”

I stormed off into the living room and crossed my arms and looked at Dwight.

“Would you like to spend the night here instead of a nasty hotel room?” I placed a fake smile up on my lips.

“Are we gonna share your bed?” He asked.

I laughed, “You’re kidding me right?”

“Yeah.” Was all he mumbled.

I walked back into my room heading straight to the bathroom taking off my clothes and placing on my really short shorts which I wore to bed, and my tank top. Hopefully he would still be in the living room.

My hope was shot down when I opened the door and saw him just walking into my room.

“Damn, who knew someone could look so good when there about to go to sleep.” He smirked and I rolled my eyes, walking towards my bed.

He quickly moved over to where I was and grabbed my wrist pulling me back into him.

“Look. I’m sorry. But I am really greatful for you guys letting me stay here,” he looked down at our fingertips touching, basically holding hands.

“Deena and Kelly said I could stay on your couch is that okay?” he asked.

I moved my hand back and grabbed my other wrist with it, “yeah that’s fine. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Janelle.” He said as he walked over to the sofa bed.

I climbed into bed and was about to turn the light off when something caught my eye.

Stifler was taking off his shirt showing his very nicely built body.

Before he noticed me gawking I quickly looked away as he also took off his pants, and leaving him with only his boxers on.

A few minutes later we began talking and it wasn’t just the whole, “where are you from, etc.” questions. It was actually a deep conversation.

*The next morning*

I woke up to the sunshine coming through my window. I was about to move when I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

They were not there last night. I turned to see Dwight sleeping peacefully next to me.

But even though I kinda hate him, he was different last night. I’m not sure what got into him, but truthfully, I could hang out with this Dwight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't update for a few days! But I went to an Amazing concert where this band preformed, you guys may know of them...There called ALL TIME LOW! :D They were AMAZING!
So yeah, subscribe and such:)
Id like to thank: jvforeverlove09
She is amazing!
COMMENT! Lol.
Two chapters until they appear!