Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

09

*Kellys POV*

“Why is he here?” I asked Janelle quietly, after watching Alex stomp off towards the bathroom. She looked confused so I explained further, “Don’t you think that would be a great idea to have told me that he was going to be here? I mean my exit this morning was very well thought out and you just ruined it."

"Well that is why you should have came home earlier and told me. Now go get our drinks before we call the manager." she said smiling sweetly and giving me a quick wink.

I turned towards the drink area, after rolling my eyes, to hear voices coming from the bathroom.

“Oh why?”

“Because ever since this morning when you woke me up all I can think about is her, and when she sees me,” the guy paused, “she doesn’t even remember my name.”

“Are you kidding me?” asked another voice.

Jack and Alex.

He must be talking about me.

No, fuck this, why am I worrying about a rockstar? He will just be like the other one, cheat on me with some slutty ass bitch. No, that's not gonna happen again. I'm not gonna let it.

I quickly grabbed all of the drinks which were ordered and walked over to the
table.

"Hey guys, here's your drinks. It's my lunch break so-" Zack cut me off.

"Well that's great you can come sit with us. It would be great to get to know one of Janelle's best friends."

I smiled, "that would be great but I promised my friend that I would have lunch with him so I got my friend Jessica to cover for me. I'll probably see you guys soon. It was nice meeting all of you!" And with that I walked out of the Wing house, hoping to never bump into Alex Gaskarth again.

*Janelles POV*

"Why don't we go to the park? Just me and you." Zack said, smiling sweetly and holding my hand, once we walked out of the Winghouse.

"So you're still interested in me, huh?" I asked smiling, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, why wouldn't I?"

I took a step closer to him, making our chests touch, "I dunno, considering Jack almost jizzed his pants in there from looking at all the woman, and with them all checking you out I thought you might have choose one of them to hang out with." I said semi-jokingly.

He placed one hand on my hip and the other cupping my cheek, "You were the only one I was looking at in there."

All I could do was smile.

He moved his face closer to mine and I began to shut my eyes when we heard someone yell, "EW GUYS!"

I looked down to the floor in embarresment, recognizing Jack's voice, smiling.

Zack sighed in frustration, "really Jack?" he asked, looking in the direction which the had voice came from.

I hugged Zack, making a chill go up my spine and throughout my entire body, I felt all of his muscles loosen.

He rested his head on mine for a few seconds before holding both of my hands and pulling me towards the green mustang that he had rode in while coming to meet us.

"Hey Rian, catch a ride with Jack and Alex, I'm taking the car." He called over his
shoulder. I giggled slightly when I saw Rian rolling his eyes and mouthing, "you owe me." in Zack's direction.

Zack opened the door for me like a gentleman and then walked around the front of the car and got into the drivers seat.

"So the park?" I asked, smiling.

"Unless you want me to just take you home." He said looking at the steering wheel with a sad expression.

"The park it is then." I said grabbing his hand and giving it a little squeeze.

He started the ignition, smiled at me, and then began driving to the local park.

On the way to the park it became a little bit of a awkward silence so I asked him if he wanted to play a game, from my childhood, called Confessions.

"What do you have to do?" He asked still concentrating on the road in front of him.

"Basically you take turns just confessing something. Anything."

"Sure, you first though." He said smiling.

"Fine. My favorite color is Green."

"Nice color. Hmm let me think," he paused, "you're pretty."

"Thank you Zack but you need to confess something."

"I think you're pretty." he said simply, making me chuckle slightly.

"Well I guess that counts."

We played for about 10 minutes before we turned into the parking lot and he turned off the ignition, and he turned his body in my direction.

"My turn. I have been wanting to do something all day," he said while taking his hand and placing it on my cheek, cupping it slightly.

"And what would that be, Mr. Merrick?" I asked smiling.

"This." he said, just before touching his lips to mine lightly.

*Deena's POV*

Today was amazing, I thought letting myself fall onto the couch. I had spent lunch with Jack and even though I caught him looking at one of the girls there, which I had expected, he made sure that I was the only girl that he had been thinking of, which had made me blush like crazy.

My phone started to vibrate and I took it out of my pocket before touching the green button on the screen.

"Hello." I said trying to keep my excitement at a minimum.

"Hey babe. Look out your window."

"And why should I do that exactly?"

"Just look." and my phone beeped, signaling that the caller had ended the call.

What was he wanting me to see?! He couldn't possible be out there we are on the second level of the building, and had no balcony.

I quickly went over to the window, expecting for someone to be standing on the ground level, I opened one of the double windows and see Jack standing on top of a ladder struggling to keep his balance, he was about to fall back when I grabbed the ladder and helped him over the ledge of the building.

I laughed at his worried look once he was safe in my living room.

"And there is me expecting for you to be like a regular person and open the right window, not the left one! You almost killed me!" he said laughing.

I began laughing with him, "will this make you feel better?"

I snaked both of my arms and around his neck and stood on my tippy toes and before he could say anything, made our lips crash.

He was hesitant at first but then made our lips move in perfect rhythm. He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for an entrance, which I of course gave him.

After a few minutes we had made it to the couch, and I felt Jack tugging on the
bottom of my shirt, trying to tell me that he wanted to take it off.

I pulled my hands from his hair and side, and carefully pushed him to a sitting up position.

"Jack, I'm not ready to go further with you." I said, while playing with my hands on
my lap.

"But-" his phone cut him off and he sighed before answering it.

"WHAT ALEX!" he screamed into the phone.

"Can you pass the phone over to Deena please?!" I heard faintly.

Jack sighed again and passed the phone to me.

"Yes Alex." I said just above a whisper.

"Can you give me Kelly's number please?"

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"And why not?"

I sighed, "I really shouldn't be the one telling you this but-" I got cut off by Kelly's loud crash through the front door.

"Hey Kel." I said quietly.

She came skipping over towards me, "who ya talkin' to?"

"No one." I said trying to hide the phone from her, because I know that she would get pissed if she found out who I was talking to.

After a few minutes of fighting over the phone, she got the chance and grabed it
from my hand.

"Alex?!" She squiled.

I snatched the phone from her and continued talking to Alex while walking into my room, slamming the door shut, and sliding down the door on my back.

"I'm sorry about that Alex, but continuing what I was saying, I really shouldn't be the one telling you this but-"

"Deena! Open up! Tell him that I don't date rockstars and that I am not interested what so ever!" she screamed it so loud that I knew he heard it, he quickly said, "We will see about that." and then I heard that annoying beeping noise telling me that he had hung up.

"Ughhh." I said getting up and unlocking the door.

"Are you happy now? You just yelled something in which I could have easily let out slowely and not in such a bitchy way! I know that he was a one night stander but honestly you couldn't even give the poor guy a shot!"

I watched as her upset face softened.

"Get out of my room." I said to her, and then looked at Jack wide-eyed on the couch still, "will you come in here please?"

He nodded and walked over to my room, brushing past a very wide-eye Kelly.

*Kelly's POV*

I layed on my bed looking up at the ceiling. Maybe Deena was right. Maybe Alex was good for me? I began to think about Janelle and Zack's relationship. You could obviously tell that she was extatic whenever she got the chance to hang out with him, she couldn't stop talking about him this morning, and he treats her amazingly. Could Alex make me feel like Janelle does about Zack?

I continued thinking about Alex, when there came a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I yelled. I glanced at the clock quickly, who would be here at 7:15? Unless it was Janelle being herself, and forgetting her key again.

I checked the mirror which, thanks to me, was hung on the back of the front door, so we can all make sure that we look amazing while opening the door.

My shorts and tank top fitted me quite nicely and I didn't look to bad so I opened the door.

"Will you please let me escort you to dinner at 7:30 tomorrow night?" He asked with pleading eyes.

I thought about what Deena had said, and smiled, "Sure."

His smile became a full out grin and he handed me the dozen of red roses which he had been holding, "Where something nice."

He winked at me and walked away, leaving me in awe.

I shut the door and admired my flowers thinking about him, still smiling.

This is real, I am actually going to go out to dinner with Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU FOR READING! :D
The next chapter includes Alex and Kelly's date. I love it! But I need another comment. I have readers but no comments how does that work?!!? Haha love you guys! <3
Again thanks for reading!! :)