Status: One shot.

Unorthodox.

1/1

Their relationship could be described as unorthodox to say the least, but the three didn't care. It was always Brendon, Ryan, and Druscilla, and it always would be. Nobody knew how it started, but it's not like anybody cared, either.

Brendon and Ryan always had a rocky relationship. But when Dru came along, it was like she saved him. His day to day life was becoming more of a task than anything. But then this tiny girl who saw beyond her years showed up dressed like Alice, and he knew he loved her more than he ever would Ryan.

Ryan was high. High as a kite. He was hitting from the bong like a diesel train, eyeing up that guy who looked suspiciously like Tom Conrad. He lost Brendon again. To a girl this time. But he didn't care. Bren'd take him right back again. So he put on his most sly smile, walked over to that guy, and introduced himself.

Druscilla was the happiest she'd ever been. She had her moon. The two laughed together, drank together, got high together, even had sex with Ryan together. Yeah, he was back. But Dru didn't mind; he made Brendon happy (most of the time), and Brendon made her happy. Life was good again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. First story I've put out. Be nice.
This is for the lovely Dru. Hope you like it. <3