Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

8.

“I would love to, but” I said.

“Why is there always a but?” he murmured.

“But I have my show on the radio tomorrow and then I have a meeting about doing a weekly show on the local station. I’m free afterwards” I said to him sweetly.

“That would still be awesome, hey how about me and the boys coming on the show? And I could hang around till after your meeting then we could have our date?” he asked desperately.

“I’m sure that would fine. I know the perfect little cafe we can go to” I smiled. I was really looking forward to doing my show now as I knew it was a highlight for many of the young adults and kids at the hospital because played up to the minute song and had all the celebrity gossip for them. Now I could mention being co-host at ENJOY.

Walking back with Niall to the room the rest were in I felt like I was on cloud nine especially when he squeezed my hand. Once we got back to the room Tommo returned and said that if Becs wanted she could go to the front of the stage now as the gates were about to open. A steward took her in order to get her wristband. Before leaving with Tommo I gave the boys each a hug and kiss on the cheek for luck. Then it was time to be micro phoned up ready to start. Tommo was to go first and get everyone out there ready then I was to appear and really get everything going. I was so nerves because I had never done anything like this before.

Two minutes later the show began.

“Hello everybody I’m Tommo from Carmarthenshire Radio and Scarlets Fm and I will be host tonight. I hope the rain holds off and welcome to ENJOY the first annual music festival here in Parc y Scarlets. Helo pawb, Tommo ydw I a croeso I MWYNHA yma yn Parc y Scarlets. Gobethio bydd y glaw yn drosodd am nawer. Ydych che yn barod ? I said are you ready ?” Tommo said to the screams outside.

“Hang on a second” I said as I walked on to the stage to which I received many screams. “That is no way to get this lot ready to go for the best music festival in Wales. You have to get them pumping Tommo.” I said.

“Is that right Sophia? Everybody this is Sophia from Withybush hospital FM and I'm sure you all know that as she was on the Welsh news only a month ago.” He said.

“It is. Right you lot let’s get this show on the road. Ready? Let’s start with a easy one. OGI
OGI OGI” I shouted

“OI OI OI!!” The crowd returned.

“OGI!”

“OI”

“OGI”

“OI”

“Give yourselves a round of applause. That was awesome. Now I do believe it is time for our
first act, is that right Tommo?”

“That was cool, and yes it is. Ladies and gentleman I give you THE ROOKZ!!” I he said as
the crowed screamed and clapped as we walked of stage.

The band came on; me a nd Tommo were talking backstage.

“Well done Sophia, that was amazing, you did really well.” He said.

“Thanks Tommo can’t wait to do it again when this lot finish.” I smiled as the adrenaline pumped through me. The rest of the concert went on like that and by half way through I was getting excited to have the finale acts on stage. While Parade were on I turned to Tommo and said “Hey Tommo, you know I took over radio Pembs for the day for our troops? Well we are going into talks about taking over Capital Fm for the day now as well, to see if we can get more donations and I was wandering would you be able to give me a reference of sort because of this and all?”

“Sure no problem, considering you was on local news, now let’s try and get you on national shall we?” he smiled.

Nodding we went back on stage to introduce one direction to the crowd. As the boys went on they each smiled at me. Once they finished and we said good night to the crowd we all went backstage and a steward got Becs and we hang out. Just we wear leaving I gave the boys directions to the studio and hugged them all goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you ago x