Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

9.

The next day I started of my show by telling the listeners about my teams latest victory over Scotland, I went into how proud I was of the team before playing them the One Direction song “What makes you beautiful”.

“As you all may or may not know last night I went to Enjoy at Parc y Scarlets. It was amazing, and because of my take over on radio Pembrokeshire I got to co-host! Anyways as you know I got to meet One Direction again and got a letter off of Tommo and later on today I'm going into talks about doing a weekly show on Radio Pembs as well as this one and taking over Capital fm for the day to raise money for the troops. So now that I have told you everything that's happened to me this week I think it’s time for another song, how about Nobody’s Perfect by Jessie J?“

I clicked onto the song and before it started playing, I paused it.

“One more thing before I play this song I have an exclusive for you all, we have some very special guest today and they are One direction. I will tell you more after this. “
With that I played the song. I was just making sure I had all the birthday messages this week, there was a knock on the door, looking up I saw the boss. Putting the next song on ready to be played I went to see what he wanted.

“Hey boss what’s up?” I asked.

“You’ve done it!” he said.

“Done what?”

“You are taking over Capital Fm for the day, not sure what day yet but they said yes after listening to this show, the radio Pembs show and watching what you did last night at ENJOY. They said no need to talk you can do it. I got the email here to prove it” and with that he showed me the printed off version of what he just said.

“OMG!! I can’t believe it! Wait till I tell this lot” I said. “Look I gotta go the song is gonna finish soon, oh and watch out One Direction will be here soon,” I said. Walking back into the studio I could not believe what has happened to me over the last few months. It was really shocking, to say the least.

“Well ladies and gents that was Nobody’s Perfect and Get down by Jessie J and Twenty Twenty. I have to say the last few months have been amazing for me. I won an award for the basketball and we beat Scotland to put us head in this British cup, were play every team twice, that being the first match of the new season. I got to know One direction and meet them twice, got them coming in later for a chat just for you lot. And I have just found out that Capital Fm will let me take over for the day with special guest and everything. I wander if they stream it live for you? And I got talks with radio Pembs later, so it’s all good. That's enough about me for now, let’s play The Wanted next single hopefully LIGHTING!!!” I said as it began to play. Time was flying by and before I knew it, it was time for the boys to come on.