Status: Activee

Passenger Seat

Everything Will Be Fine

Silence.

I couldn't hear anything, let alone concentrate on anything. There were so many thoughts running through my head. I looked over at the driver and he was the one I had to thank for bringing me back to life.

In the beginning the reason I went to him is because I knew I could trust him. He could help me live life, he would make me feel like an 18 year old. All I wanted was to go away and forget everything.

He helped me see a new perspective on life. I hadnt thought about my problems since before we left. Nothing mattered on this trip, problems were left in Arizona. But I had to screw up everything and make everything complicated for myself.

I felt his hand grasp my hand. I lifted my head and looked over at a sun-tanned smiling boy. A boy who gave me hope to keep on living and to be happy. "Everything will be okay." He said as he looked back to the road. I wanted to believe him but I knew everything wouldn't be okay because that's how my life was. It never worked out as I wanted it to. I didn't realize what I was doing when I laced my fingers with his. I felt his thumb run over my index finger and knuckle.I leaned my head against the window and watch as signs,cars and the open land pass by. I closed my eyes and tried to remember everything that happened over this spontaneous trip.

I didn't want to go home because going home meant i had to face go back and facing all my problems and decisions. Going home meant I had to grow up and realize that the fall was coming and I had to plan out what i was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blake Greene
New Story.
i might be crazy for starting this up when im working on another story but i've had this idea in my head and i just needed to start it up.
my other story is first priority.
i'm super excited for this story. it'll be very cutesy
Subscribe and give me your predictions.