Status: Activee

Passenger Seat

A Life Where Everything Would Be Fine

We laid on the hood of the car and just looked up at the stars. Johns arms were around me, holding me close to him. And I cuddled up to him. I smiled up at him and he looked down and gave me a smile.

“What are you think about?” I asked him in a soft voice.

“I'm thinking about how insane this is. I'm with the most beautifulest girl ever, in California, looking up at the stars. At this moment, life can't get any better.” I couldn't stop smiling, from hearing the song he played me to the necklace he bought me. I couldn't stop smiling and replaying everything over in my head.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked as he swiped some hair out of my face.

“Everything. You're making this trip ten times better than what I thought would happen. You seriously are amazing John. I can't stop saying thank you.”

“Well you can stop saying thank you by kissing me?” He gave me that famous John Ohh smile and I just laughed and shook my head. I scooted up a little and sat up more. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked deeply into his eyes. I gave him a small smile before I leaned forward, closed my eyes and pushed my lips up against his. He brought his hand up to my neck and held my head closer to his. His mouth opened a little and so did mine. The kiss was getting more heated when he swiped his tongue on my lower lip and I gave him permission into my mouth. Without unconnecting our lips I swung my right leg over his waste and straddled him. His hands traveled up and down my back softly. He stopped moving his hand and left his hands at the lower of my back, he picked up my shirt and little and moved his fingers softly against my skin. His touch felt like fire against my skin, a chill went up my spine giving me goosebumps. His hands traveled up my back and his fingers went to my bra strap.

“John.” I said against his lips and he only responded with a moan. I repeated his name again with more force and he finally looked up at me.

“Yeah?”

“Um, a-as much as I uh want to do this, I uh I don't think we should.” I said honestly. It didn't feel right doing this. If we were really going to be something then I wanted to wait. I wanted it to be more special, not like this.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.” He sat up a little onto his elbows and I stayed in the same position.

I lowered my head and gave him a look. “It's okay.” I said in a low voice and pressed my lips to his again. The kiss went back to where we left off, I couldn't help it. John's lips were perfect, he knew how to kiss, it was hard but it wasn't soft. He didn't put to much into it, but there was still a lot of passion. I loved the way his lips felt against mine, and his taste, everything about it was perfect.

He sat up all the way and I wrapped my legs around his waste and he held onto my back pulling me closer. My hands went into his hair pulling lightly making his let out a small moan. His hands kept wandering all over my back and they would stop at my hips pulling me further onto him. I grounded my hips onto him, and he let out a louder moan and pulled back.

“We better stop before this goes to far.” He was out of breath and I could see a small tint of red across his face. I cleared my throat and nodded my head also feeling the red across my cheeks. I slid back so I was off of him. We both got quiet and it felt awkward, and at that moment I started to laugh. The awkward silence just got to me and I couldn't help but to laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” He asked through a small laugh.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept laughing. “I'm sorry, it just got super awkward and I couldn't handle it.” I kept on laughing, which made John laugh a little bit. He was looking at me like I was crazy. I tried to calm down and stop the laugh but it was hard. I clutched onto my stomach from the pain.

“I'm sorry.” I said through my laughs

“Your so weird.” He said with a cute smile on. He slid off the car and reached out to take my hand. “Come on lets go back to the hotel.” I took his hand and got off the truck and into the car.

*

As we stood outside the door of our motel room waiting for John to open the door I felt my body go weak and start getting tired.

“I'm ready for bed.” I leaned my head up against the wall and closed my eyes. I heard John laugh and I heard the small beep to the key and lock on the door.

“Come on sleepy.”

I dragged my body into the room and fall onto the bed. I let out a yawn and curled more onto the bed and felt my body shut down.

“Do you really want to sleep in those clothes?” John asked me.

“Yes.” I mumbled into the bed.

“They don't look that comfy to me.”

“Then throw me one of your shirts and I'll sleep in that.” I said again into the bed.

“No because you won't give it back to me, and you have your own clothes.”

“Please, I'll give it back, I promise.”

There was a long pause before I felt something land on my back. I reached my hand up and pull off the fabric and saw that it was on of his shirts. I got up and went to my suitcase to get some shorts and ran to the bathroom to get changed. As I was in the bathroom I cleaned my face and took off the jewelry I was wearing and got changed. Today was a long day so it felt good to finally relax. As I stepped out of the door way, John was on the bed with the phone to his ear. Who ever he was talking to it seemed like John didn't want to talk to them.

“What? It's not like that.” John said in a a more hash tone. I just walked up to the bed and curled under the comforter and watched John from behind.

“I don't know why she came to me instead of you, but she did.” I figured out who he was talking to and I was scared. Why was he calling John? Why did he have to go this far? Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

John took the phone away from his ear and turned the volume up so I could hear what Kennedy was saying.

“Why the fuck you? Why not Garrett or Pat? You guys aren't even friends.” I just laughed a little, it was weird that everyone kept commenting on how I went to John, how we were not even friends. It's not like were not friends, we just didn't talk that much. I was always with Pat or Garrett or Kennedy. He was part of the circle so it's not like I didn't know who he was.

“Well were friends now.” He turned and looked at me and gave me a smile. “Why are you even calling Ken?”

“Because I don't trust you with my girlfriend.”

“She's actually your ex-girlfriend.” John spatted back at him.

“Excuse me? So she's your girlfriend now? I bet you've already made your move.” There was silence, he was waiting for John to answer back but John didn't and I could tell that Kennedy was getting upset.

“I haven't made any move.” That was a huge lie. “And she's not my girlfriend, you need to calm down.”

“Oh right Brooke Reynolds is.” Once I heard that name everything stopped and my heart started to beat faster. John turned around quickly to look at me and his eyes were widened and he looked like a deer in headlights.

“She's not my girlfriend, go to sleep Kennedy, it's late, you are obviously drunk and you-”

“Well shes your fuck buddy then.” I could see the tension in Johns eyes, he turned a shade of red and started to shake his head.

“You don't know what your talking about Kennedy so you should shut the fuck up.” And with that John ended the phone call and threw his phone on the bed. He ran his hands threw his hair and closed his eyes. When he opened them I was already stare at him. I didn't know what to feel. I was mad that he was with Brooke, the sluttiest person in Arizona, it seemed like she was with everyone.

“It's not like that between me and her.” He quickly said, he ran to the bed and sat right in front of me. “It was just one night, I swear.”

“Whatever John, it doesn't matter, that's your business.” I said in a monotone voice. It was his business and I defiantly didn't want to hear about it.

“But your still mad.”

“Yeah John I am, but whatever, you can be with that little slut, I'm going to bed.” I turned away from him and slide down more under the covers. I wanted to cry, but not in front of him.

“I'm not with her and I don't want to be, I want to be with you.” It took him a few moments to say that but I could hear that he truly meant it. I turned around a little so I could see his face. His eyes looked so sincere. He tucked some hair behind my ear and left his hand on cheek. “I know it's so soon, and we've just begun getting closer but I want you to be mine, I always have.”

“What about Brooke?” I asked in a small voice.

“That was a while ago. We only hooked up at parties when we were both drunk, it didn't mean anything, I promise.” He seemed true to his word and it made me believe him. I sat up more and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss on the lips. We stayed connected for a while, we moved into a different position where we were both laying down and holding each other. Our hands once again started to wander and everything was going fast. We were both shirtless but I still had a bra on and we both had our bottoms on but I had a feeling those were going to be coming off soon also. I started to get nervous, I didn't want this, but I was scared to pull back. But once I knew it I felt John pull away and I felt his hott breath against my lips.

“You're an amazing girl B, and I want this more than ever but not now.” I felt relived when he said that and wanted to slow down. I smiled up at him and gave him one last kiss. We snuggled up to each other and fell asleep like that. I couldn't exactly fall asleep that fast, the butterflies in my stomach were keeping me up. I could hear Johns light breathing and his arms were around my body, keeping me close to him. I smiled to myself and I was happy to be where I was. I didn't care about anything or anyone besides John at this point. I kept on smile and I finally shut my eyes and fell asleep. I dreamed about a life where me and John could be together and everything would be fine, but I knew that was only a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

i liked this chapter, now you can see why john was so shocked when he heard that kennedy was with brooke. john and blake are cute together.

i'm sorry i haven't been posting much, i got a job and its totally runied me. i'm always tired and i have no inspiration to write anything. but i'm going to be getting a different shift so maybe i wont be as tired.

i hope you liked this chapter, i hope it made up for the lack of postage.

Comment and Subscribe.
and check out my story From Day One