Status: Update Every Friday!!

We Only Come out at Night

Immaculate Misconception

I woke up when Ricky kissed my forehead. I groaned slowly opening my eyes to look at him.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked smirking.

"Really good thanks to you." I giggled.

"I'm going to go take a shower, could you do me a favor?" Ricky asked sitting up.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked also sitting up.

"Well I need a new pair of pants, can you go ask Chris to get me a pair he's in the room right next to us." Ricky sort of pouted.

Oh my god! Chris was in the room right next to us?! He must have heard everything last night. I giggled and got out of bed pulling on my panties and Ricky's shirt. I kissed Ricky and then walked out closing the door behind me. I knocked on Chris's door and waited for him to answer. He finally answered the door and was fully dressed and had his hair and makeup all done.

"Why are you only in a t-shirt?" Chris asked confused.

"Can you go get Ricky another pair of pants? They sorta got ripped last night!" I said giggling.

"That was you two!?" Chris exploded. I just giggled again. I heard another door open and all of a sudden Balz was standing next to me.

"Why are you only wearing a shirt? Won't you get cold?" he looked just as confused as Chris had.

"You remember when I came to your room last night complaining that someone in the hotel was having crazy sex?" Chris asked Balz.

"Yeah?" Balz said, he looked even more confused. Chris pointed to me and smirked.

"That was you and Ricky?!" Balz exclaimed his mouth hanging open.

"It's not nice to gawk Joshua!" I said hitting him in the chest. He just started laughing.

"Can one of you just go get Ricky some more pants?" I sighed.

"Yeah!" Chris laughed walking out of his room and closing the door.

"Rayne and Ricky laying in bed F-U-C-K-I-N-G!" Balz sang before I walked back into my room closing the door.

Ricky had just stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

"Why was Josh singing about fucking?" he asked confused.

"Apparently the whole hotel heard us fucking last night, so he was making fun of me." I said blushing slightly. Ricky was suddenly right in front of me.

"You're cute when you blush." he said then kissed the top of my head. That only made me blush more. I took off Ricky's shirt and threw it at him then walked into the bathroom to shower myself.

When I was done I walked out wearing only a towel to see Balz sitting on the bed reading a magazine.

"Jesus I'm sorry!" he covered his eyes and fell off the bed. I was blushing a bright red.

"I brought you new clothes." Josh sounded muffled since his face was in the carpet.

"Thanks." I grabbed the clothes off the chair and ran back into the bathroom.

In the bathroom was a blow dyer which I was very thankful for. I quickly got dressed in the new clothes and used some of Ricky's eyeliner. I was wearing a purple strapless knit top with black skinny jeans, and an A Day To Remember hoodie that was too big on me. I walked out of the bathroom and Josh had his back to me this time.

"I'm fully clothed." I said laughing.

"Oh, good. Here are your shoes, lets go." he held up a pair of black stilletoes.

"Oh jesus, I'm going to fall over in these!" I complained after I had put the shoes on.

"I won't let you fall." Josh rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm tightly around my own arm.

We walked out of the hotel room and into the elevator. We got out of the elevator in the parking garage and the bus was waiting for us. He opened the door and I walked in, careful not to fall and make an ass out of myself. I sat on the couch and instantly took the heels off.

"Do you not like the shoes? I thought you would look good in them." Ricky said coming out of nowhere and sitting next to me on the couch.

"I love the shoes, but I tend to fall when I wear shoes like those." I sighed putting my head on Ricky's shoulder. He instantly wrapped his arm around me.

"When did you two get all lovey?" Angelo said sitting across from us at the table.

"Last night." Josh said laughing. I glared at him and he shut up.

"I don't want to know." Angelo said picking up a book and reading it.

Ricky turned on the TV and there was a reporter talking with a picture of me on the screen. I sat up quickly my eyes glued on the screen.

"Rayne Simmons went missing two days ago after attending a concert here in Denver. Her aunt and uncle have released a statement." it switched over to a clip of two people talking. The women had red medium length hair, and the man had black hair. I had never seen the two in my life. Why were they claiming to be my family? I had no family! My parent died in a car crash when I was fourteen and I went to foster care.
"Please, we would just like to see our little Rini again. We miss her so much. Just bring her back, and no charges will be placed." the woman with red hair said looking close to tears.

"I thought you didn't have any family?" Chris said looking worried.

"I don't. I've never seen those people in my life! How the hell do they know my nickname that my mom used to call me?" I was so confused!
♠ ♠ ♠
Rayne's Outfit

COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!