Status: writing with actorsonstage.

Red on a Rose

Chapter Three: Fast Friends

Ayame glanced at Mimi's response and let out a quiet laugh before writing down about her family.

-What about you?
Mimi had written.

Ayame chewed on her lip for a second before writing back,

-I was in America before my dad died, but now my mom married a wealthy man. Some guy that works with the school board for Ouran or something.

Ayame quickly flicked the note to her friend, but her aim was a little off and landed on the desk of one of the Hitachiin twins. "Oh shizzles." Ayame giggled behind her hand, and Mimi couldn't help doing the same.

Mimi casted a nervous glance at the Hitachin boy and giggled into her hand. She and Ayame had been trading notes back and forth through the whole duration of the movie but now the movie had ended. The lights had flickered back on, making the two girls nearly go blind with shock. When Ayame's vision readjusted itself, Ayame saw Hikaru and Kaoru both standing in front of her desk. Hikaru held the note in his hands while his brother leaned onto him.

"What is this all about?" Hikaru asked, holding up the note, "Are you both Americans or something?"

Mimi and Ayame both looked at each other and giggled. But Ayame answered, "No, it's a love note to you, Hikaru. We wanted to write our lovely devotion to you, or would Kaoru prefer to be the one who gets the letter?"

Mimi shook her head and giggled again. That was a perfect lie. Though she didn't know what that actually meant. The twins glanced at each other and soon they were by Ayame's side, like hungry cats ready to pounce on a mouse.

"Don't forget, Ayame, you work for the Host Club. So you can't be teasing us so much." The boys said in unison, their words making Ayame sink into her seat with embarrassment.

Seeing the disgruntled look on her friend's face, Mimi tilted her head to the side, giving the three a curious stare. "What's the Host Club?" She asked inoccently.

"Believe me, Mimi-chan, you do NOT want to know. It's a loony club where the most popular boys at school play to their client's needs. It's so perverted, it's sick." Ayame replied sour, but Hikaru and Kaoru gave their infamous Cheshire Cat grins and they hugged Ayame.

"She's just upset that her step-brother talked her into becoming a member." said Kaoru.

"Poor baby." Hikaru added, ruffling Ayame's hair.

Mimi giggled at the gesture. But she had to admit, the Host Club sounded interesting. "You're a member, Ayame-chan?" The hispanic girl asked.

Ayame huffed, pulling away from the boys, "Yea, only because my step-brother, Tamaki, is the prince and he is annoying."

Mimi smiled and she clasped her hands together. "Would you take me to see the Host Club?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short, but I wanted to save the meeting with the host club til the next chapter. XD