Status: Active

Others Have Excuses, but I Have My Reasons Why

Moving and Giggling

It’s been two weeks since Zacky asked me to move in with him and today I’m actually doing so. I talked to my landlord and he helped me out with finding someone to sublease my place until my lease is over making it possible for me to move today.

I quickly sigh to myself as I look around my room filled with boxes as I grab my phone and call Zacky. “Hey,” I say with a slight smile as he answers his phone.

“Hey babe; you ready for today?” he asks sounds like a six year old on Christmas morning.

“Yep; everything is all packed up and I’ve gotten the storage situation straight for all of my furniture,” I explain laying down on my stripped bed, slightly sad that this will no longer be my bed since I love it so much.

“Good; are you ready for me to come over now?” he asks obviously excited.

“Yeah; I just have to get dressed and start loading the truck up,” I say as I slightly frown looking at all the boxes.

“Where did you get a truck?” he asks as I slip on a pink tank top and striped shorts.

“I borrowed Daddy’s,” I explain slipping my chucks on.

“Got ya; well I’ll be there in a few,” he says making me smile that I’m getting help today.

“OK, see you in a few love,” I say smiling before I hang up and begin to tote boxes down to the truck.

“So four hours and one too many trips all of your stuff is here now,” Zacky says with a slight pant as we place the last of my boxes in his our bedroom.

“I still need to go take my furniture to the storage place but you look exhausted so I’ll do that on my own babe,” I say giving him a quick kiss.

“No; I’ll help,” he says pulling himself up off the floor.

“No; really stay here. I’ll be right back,” I say with a slight laugh as I shove him back down on the floor before heading back to my place. Forty minutes and sweating way too much for my liking later I’ve back at Zacky’s and feel exhausted. “Baby I’m home,” I call out as I walk through the door.

“Do you want to take a shower?” Zacky asks appearing out of now where scaring me.

“Yes, oh god, yes! I feel absolutely gross,” I say shuddering.

“Then come on,” Zacky says grabbing my hand and leading me to his bathroom.

After our shower I slip into a black cami and a pair of shorts before I throw my hair up into a clip and make my way downstairs.

“So how does it feel to be living together?” Zacky asks as I cuddle up to him on the couch.

“Exhausting, but nice I suppose,” I say laughing as I rest my head on his shoulder.

“You suppose; is that the best you got?” he asks as he starts to tickle me.

“That’s not cool,” I whine as I begin to twitch like an epileptic.

“Well, then maybe you should have done better than ‘I suppose’,” he says as he continues tickling me.

The next thing I know Zacky’s inhaling very deeply and pushing me off of the couch.

“Seriously?” I ask as I stand up and look up at him to see he’s clutching his goods. “Oh… sorry. In my defense you should remember shit like that happens when I get tickled,” I say trying not to giggle.

“Sorry I don’t remember that you punch people in the goods when you get tickled,” he croaks out making me giggle. “Shut up it’s not funny,” he whines.

“I know it’s not but I can’t help but laugh,” I explain as I begin to giggle again.

“You suck! Are you ready for bed?” Zacky asks as he slowly gets off of the couch.

“Yes; I really am sorry,” I say as I quickly peck his lips.

“Yeah, yeah; just come on,” he says with a smile before he grabs my hand and leads me up to our room and we both crawl into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit