Status: Active

Others Have Excuses, but I Have My Reasons Why

Near Death Experiences

“So what are we going to do today baby?” I ask Zacky as I roll over in bed and smile at the fact that I’m off for the day.

“Me and the guys were talking about going to an amusement park if that sounds good to you,” Zacky says kissing me on the top of my head.

“That sounds like fun; and my life could defiantly use some more fun right about now,” I say with a slight smile as I cuddle into Zacky.

“I figured that,” Zacky says with a slight laugh but a sad note to his voice.

“What’s up with that tone of voice?” I ask as I sit up a little bit and look at him oddly.

“Nothing; sometimes I just feel like you’re not really happy here,” Zacky says with a slight shrug.

“Job wise hell no but waking up like this wise… couldn’t be happier,” I say smiling before lying back down and using him as a pillow.

“Good; but we need to get up and get ready if we’re going to the amusement park,” he says running his fingers through my hair.

“I guess. I need to hop in the shower really quick. I won’t take long because I don’t have to wash my hair,” I say before quickly kissing him and getting up and heading to the bathroom. I take a really fast shower and blow dry my hair before throwing it up in a messy pony tail and getting dressed in a tank top and shorts with flip flops.

“You almost ready babe?” Zacky asks as I walk out of the bathroom.

“Yep; do you want me to throw anything in my purse for you?” I ask grabbing on of my bags and throwing my wallet and other essentials in it.

“Maybe my cigs; have you seen my Metallica shirt?” he asks looking around the room.

“You mean this one baby?” I ask holding up the shirt that was on the bed with a slight giggle.

“Yeah that one thanks,” he says taking and quickly slipping it on before giving me a quick kiss.

“So what’s the game plan for today?” I ask peeling a kiwi.

“Matt’s going to come pick us up and we’re going to meet everyone else there. What the fuck is that?” Zacky asks looking up from his breakfast.

“It’s a kiwi and it’s delicious,” I say quickly popping a piece in my mouth as the doorbell rings. “I’ll get it. Hey,” I say smiling at Matt and Val.

“Hey girl, you guys ready?” Val asks with a smile.

“Yeah I just have to grab my purse. Babe you ready?” I ask Zacky as I walk into the kitchen to grab my bag.

“Yeah; let’s get this shit on the road,” he says with a slight smile as we both go outside and climb into Matt’s SUV then head for the amusement park*.

“So what are we going on first?” Megan asks as our group meets back up.

“So long as it isn’t The Crypt or The Drop Zone I don’t care,” I say with a slight shudder grabbing Zacky’s hand.

“But The Crypt looks like it would be so much fun babe,” Zacky says giving my hand a quick squeeze.

“I don’t like it so I’m not going on it,” I say slightly sticking my tongue out.

“How about we start with Rebel Yell?” Matt asks.

“That’s my favorite roller coaster of all time,” I say smiling like a little kid.

“Here we go,” Megan says taking a deep breath in as we head towards the ride.

Every roller coaster at least once, the log ride several times, Megan and I on the Carousel while everyone else went on the Drop Zone and a few sunburnt shoulders later we’re nearly ready to leave the park until we walk by the Xtreme SkyFlyer and Zacky pulls at my hand until I stop. “Yeah?” I ask turning around taking a hit off of my cig.

“I want to ride that before we leave,” he says pointing up to the people being catapulted to the ground.

“Why do you want to ride that?” I ask with a nervous laugh.

“Oh CD’s afraid to ride it,” Brian taunts.

“Shut up! That’s a huge drop! I’m all for climbing like one hundred feet but then there’s a person with my life in their hands not a machine that might fuck up at any minute,” I say with my nervous giggle still in place.

“Come on babe. Look Matt and Johnny are doing it,” Zacky says pointing to the boys and their girls getting suited up to go on the ride.

“But, but, but,” I whine looking at the ungodly drop the ride sends you on.

“I’ll pay,” Zacky says with a huge smile.

“That’s so not the issue here,” I whine as Megan takes my purse and pushes us towards the line. “I hate you,” I slightly snap at Zacky as they people are checking my harness to make sure I’ve put it on right.

“I love you,” he says quickly kissing me.

“If you really loved me you wouldn’t make me do this,” I whine and the next thing I know I’m in the air watching the ground getting further and further away. “You’re gonna warn me before you pull the rip cord right?” I ask as I feel us lurch to a stop.

“Promise baby,” Zacky says quickly kissing me before being told we can go and counting down from three followed by what I’m sure will be the death of me. “Watch it there Grace,” Zacky says laughing as he grabs me before I nearly face plant once they get us all unhooked from the ride.

“Fuck that shit,” I say still slightly shaking as I take my purse from Megan and begin walking with Zacky’s help.

“So how’d you like it CD?” Matt asks laughing.

“Bite me,” I snap as we make our way back to the car.

“So are we hanging out anymore or do you two just want to be dropped off?” Matt asks as we’re leaving.

“I want to go home and recuperate from my slight breakdown on that ride,” I say with a half assed smile.

“See you later love,” Val says with a smile and a quick hug when Matt pulls into our driveway.

“See ya hun. Bye guys,” I say with a slight wave as Zacky and I make our way inside.

“So now what babe?” Zacky asks as we walk inside.

“I’m going to take a nap; all that sun wore me out,” I say with a small smile before making my way upstairs and crawling into bed before passing out for a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

*the amusement park is based on Kings Dominion because I know it