‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Good Times

Cort sat at the breakfast table with his friends. His head suddenly dropped and landed face first in his breakfast, milk and cereal flooding from the bowl.

"What's up with him?" Kelly asked from the next to Jester, trying to get him to let go of her knee.

Mick smiled. "Well, he's worn out and also you guys kept us up. and Kieran and Jacoby seem to have started snoring louder of late. We thumped the wall a good ten times trying to get them to shut up."

Jester laughed. "Just cause we have the stamina."

"Would you please let go of my leg, I think I'm losing my circulation." Spanner mused at Jester.

"Come on Berk, leave her be." Mick smiled evilly.

"How long are you going to keep calling me names from Trapdoor?"

"As long as we like." Kelly said and kissed his cheek.

Cort burbled something through the milk.

"What was that?" Jester asked.

"You're... bo...." The rest was lost in milk again. Mick yanked his head out the bowl and put it on the table. "You're both over horney gits." He said in a tired voice.

Mick laughed as Spanner and Jester blushed in guilty smiles. There was a knock at the door and the two of them got up and answered it without a second thought. They opened it to see Jacoby and Kieran standing there beaming.

"Still pleased about the results?"

The both nodded, extatic about their pass. They stepped in and Kieran laughed at Cort, his face covered in milk. Jacoby nudged him, getting him to stop. "What's up with him?" Jacoby asked.

"Ask them." Cort said lifting an arm lazily at Kelly and Jester.

"Jessie would be more then glad to tell you." Mick sneered. "An also, you two snore too loudly." This last sentence came out more of a yawn. The two burst into a fit of laughter.

"You do know we don't snore that loudly don't you. We decided to test microphones out, see what effect it'd have on you guys. Seems it screwed up Cort's sleep."