‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Night As A Family

Everyone in the vampire's apartment went to bed early that night. Grace and Nicholas in Jester's room. Crysta and Heath in the guest room. Ella and Dexter in Mick's. Paul went next door as he was the only non-vampire relative.

Jester and Kelly took a pull out couch, Mick and Cort took the cushions in the den. It wasn't long before the household was asleep.

Ella awoke. Her eyes flashing in the dark. She quickly crept out of hers and her brother's room. A smile crept across her face, that of mischief and bad things to come.

She quickly slipped something down Jester's throat, his slumber heavier. My brother is so nieve. She thought to herself. She kneeled down next to Kelly and lifted the covers off her. She slowly slid her hands over the crease of her night wear and slid them down Kelly's legs.

Ella's smile faded as Kelly stirred momentarily. She smiled mischieviously as she felt the adrenaline of what she was about to do. She slid her finger gently up Kelly's private places enjoying the feel and feeling herself as she did so.

Spanner moaned in her sleep enjoying it and loosening up a bit. She probably thought it was Jester.

Paul woke and felt something next door. He discarded it but attempted to monitor in his drowsy state.

Ella started enjoying it more and more. Her prey and herself moaning occasionally as they were touched.

Paul became wide awake and realised what was happening and who was doing it. Jester was too far asleep by his mind. Ella was fully awake. He swung himself out of bed and grabbed his dressing gown. The hunters remained asleep as he charged out onto the landing at across to the vampire's appartment. He listened for a moment, hearing the sound of two girls climaxing. He battered open the door and grabbed Ella.

Kelly woke up and noticed what was going on, she saw herself revealed and dripping, her dad in the room. She slid her night clothes up again and saw Ella smiling mischeviously, almost happy she'd been caught. Spanner screamed, the household waking, except Jester. She slapped Ella, a print on the side of her face. Dexter charged out and saw Ella there.

"For god's sake sis! Can't you control yourself!" He balled at her. Mick's and Cort's parents came out too. The hunter's and twins soon appeared looking in through the door. Spanner ran to the bathroom crying and locked the door behind her. Mick and Cort ran to the door and managed to gain access. Jester eventually came round and joined them in the bathroom.

"Typical vampires." Martha muttered to Jack and left the twins to do as they wished.