‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Street dancing

As the group wandered around the stalls they cam across a load of people dancing in the street. The girls eyes lit up and they begged the boys to join them.

"No way." Jester replied. "I am not making a fool of myself."

"Too late." Cort muttered but also said no.

"You guys are boring." Mickey sighed.

In the end the girls got the twins to dance with them.

The girls ended up drawing in a crowd as they danced beautifully. Spanner shook a tamborine and Mickey held lengths of ribbon and spun them around her. It was only when the girls pulled two boys onto the dance floor with sashes that Cort and Jester got jealous.

"Oi." Jester sprung out onto the floor and pushed the other man off Spanner and held her tightly.

Cort pulled Mick away from her partner and held her defensively.

"Hey wait your turn." The bigger of the two men replied. He tried to snatch Mickey back but Cort grabbed his arm and twisted it.

The one Spanner had been dancing with turned to help his friend out when Jester grabbed his shirt collar and threw him into a pile of rubbish. This is when everything went worse. The pairs friends who had seen the throw jumped in on the action. Keiran and Jacoby immediatly blocked off the men from Cort and Jester. A huge fight broke out. The Vampires, Twins and Spanner all bolted off to a different area.

They all fell about laughing when they reached somewhere safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random spectator: Fight, fight, figh.

Chrysa: *Shoots spectator*

Cort: We could have just hit him

Chrysa: My ways easier