‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Packing

They spent the rest of the night packing and ready to leave. Only one more night and the friends would have their apparment again. But what was the saay it'd all run smoothly. Ella was still around. The girls were still gossiping about the guys. The guys were teasing the girls and there was general confusion about who owned what.

"I didn't know my tits had grown that big over the course of the visit!" Ella yelled walking out with one of Crystal's bras.

The woman took it off her. "That'll be mine." She snapped and turned back. She walked into her room to put it in her suitcase. "Are my breasts really that big?"

Heath hugged her. "I like them how they are."

Mick and Cort laughed at the doorway hearing this and ran off.

Grace and Nicholas were storing all their various things they'd bought at the festival in their bags. Cort came in. "Mum, Dad, why do you always buy so much?"

"Because we like it." Grace smiled.

"It's good for you because it makes you happy." Nicholas said shortly before Jester and Kelly came in.

"Sounds like something a hippy would say if you asked me." Jester said.

"Don't be so cruel Jessie." Drutt sat at the door and mewed at this in agreement. "See, even Drutt agrees."

"Isn't Drutt a..."

"Yes Mum."

Paul had his things together and was about to leave, saying that he'd rather catch one of the late trains rather then stay another night with Martha and Jack. This had set about some uneasy laughter, sincere nonetheless. He hugged Spanner goodbye and left only to have Mick drop a water bomb behind him as he left through the main door. Paul laughed and continued on.

Next door Martha and Jack were ready to leave in the morning and were instead laying into Jacoby and Kieran.

"I don't want you hanging around with those vampires anymore!" Martha screamed.

"They're a terrible influence on you and we should never have made that damned treaty."

The twins were sick of them hating the vampires and stood up. Kieran took his turn to yell first. "Firstly, they've been sticking to their side of the deal! Secondly, the hunters code is a load of bull!"

"Not all vampires are bad, you should stop slagging them off!"

"If a vampire was trying to kill someone, rather then just feed, we'd have no problem with taking them down but every last one is just stupid."

"We should make bloody peace with them rather then try and kill them all the time!"

The parents looked shocked and went quiet. The two were completely speechless and the twins stormed off, heading for their friend's appartment.

Cort sat on the sofa with Mick, oblivious to next doors yelling. "One more night," he said, "what could possibly go wrong now?"