‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

What have you four been upto!?

Martha and Jack had decided to leave early after their son's outbursts at them. They had gathered their bags, knocked on the apartment of the vampires and apologised before heading back to their own home.

"It's good to finally have them except you guys." Jacoby smiled.

"Yup. Hey, do you guys mind if we sleep in your apartment tonight?" Kieran asked.

"Of course you can, but you'll have to find your own sleeping gear." Mick said.

"We've taken the den and all the pillows in there." Cort added.

"We have the couch." Jester said, hugging Kelly.

"And their parents still have the other rooms." Kelly commented.

"We'll sleep on the floor." The twins chimed, knowing that that was what the vampires were about to suggest.

There was talking about a loose floorboard in Jester's and Kelly's room. They exchanged worried looking before there was a scream.

"Guess like they found the loose floorboard and its contents." Jester said smiling embarressed and scrtching his head.

"Oh god no." Spanner said slamming her hand against her head.

Ella and Dexter yelled in success and a draw could be heard opening.

"Looks like they found how to open the draws." Mick sighed.

"We're never gonna hear the end of this." Cort said. The two groups of parents and the vampire siblings all bursted out in unison.

"We heard screaming!" Crystal and Heath said.

"Jester, what have you and kelly been upto?" Grace yelled.

"WE HIT THE MOTHER LOAD!" Dexter and Ella screamed. They started throwing out condoms and even a sex toy.

"I can't believe they found that too." Mick said putting her head in her hands.

The brother and sister looked at what Grace and Nicholas were holding in their hands and laughed at Jester. The four parents stared in disbelief at what Dexter and Ella had dragged out about Mick and Cort.

"Who do you think is in the deepest shit?" Jacoby asked in an inaudiable whisper to Kieran.

"Well, Kelly's parents aren't hear and Jester only has his siblings to that leaves Cort and Mick. Cort has all those condoms but Mick has femdoms and a self pleasure toy. I'd say Mick in this case."

"What if Cort had a load of bondage..."

"Don't even go there. Though, I'm surprised it wasn't Jester and Spanner caught with that toy."

Jacoby nodded in agreement and watched as the parents yelled at their children and Dexter and Ella fell to the floor laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mick: Why did I have to have the sex toy?

Whitby: It was unexpected!

Spanner: Can I borrow it when you're done Mick?

Mick: NO!