‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Private Talk

The parents sent Mick and Cort to the guest room and walked in after them, firmly closing the door behind them. It was about 11 o'clock now and they'd all be in bed soon so the parents wanted to get this out of the way.

"Right. We accept you're old enough to be doing what you're doing." Grace said.

"Though we're not neccessarily happy with how you're doing it." Crystal said, handing back the sex toy with some hesitation.

"We're not children anymore, we know the risks." Mick said quietly now.

"We know that." Heath replied. "But we're worried about what could happen if things go wrong."

Cort gestured to the contraceptive things they were holding. "That's why we're taking the precautions."

"That's not all that we're talking about." Nicholas said calmly. "We don't want you two getting hurt because things have gone wrong between you. In doing what you're doing with that sex toy, these condoms, these pills, you're making a huge commitment." He continued, throwing each item down as he said it.

"We won't always be here to protect you if something happens." Heath added.

"And say that all the contraception goes wrong!" Crystal exclaimed. "A pregnancy at your age would be more trouble then good."

The couple looked down for a momment and took each other's hand.

"By all means, continue doing what you're doing if it suites you, but if it all goes to pot, we might not be able to save you." Grace finished. "Now. Do as you please but bare what we've said in mind."

Cort and Mick went back to the den and sat in awkward silence as their parents got to bed. Spanner and Jester came in with the twins. Dexter and Ella were in Mick and Cort's room trying to find anything else incriminating, not aware they had found it all.

"How'd it go?" Kelly asked.

"Awkward. They gave us a talk that was more about relationships then 'the talk' and they kept waving this damn thing around." Mick said annoyed and holding the toy up a bit. She felt Cort hug her.

"Yeah, well. We got the good end of the stick I guess. With them not confiscating it and everything else." Cort pointed out.

I wonder if Spanner would like one of those. Jester thought to himself.

"No Jester. Now get that picture out of your head before I'm forced to slap you." She joked. Cort and Mick looked at each other.

"You worry me sometimes Burk." Mick said to him.

"You're the one holding a rubber dick." Jester pointed out and laughed.