‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Clearing Up

Cort calmed them all down. "Right, let's get this straight. Our parents, me and Mick, are Vampires. Your siblings, Jester, are Vampires. We are all vampires. Kieran, Jacoby, your parents are famous vampire hunters. That means them and our family are going to want to kill each other. Spanner, what about your parents?"

Kelly looked at him. "My parents are also psykic."

"Ok, so we have two psykics, six vampires and two hunters coming to visit. So thats, three psykics, ten vampires and four hunters to home." The group screemed again in panic. "Kieran and Jacoby, your parents and Kelly's are staying at yours, our parents are staying here."

"How are we going to fit everyone in!" Jester yelled.

Mick looked gaunt. Her face suddenly looking pale. "We're going to have to tidy up." The group could help but screem at this.

"We'll never do it in time! There is just too much crap we'd have to clean up!" Kieran yelled.

"Spanner, you go with the twins and help them tidy next door, we'll tidy up here. Guest rooms included people. Looks like we're giving up bedrooms too. Over here we are at least. Hunter parents and psykic parents next door, vamps over here (and Kelly)." The group suddenly set to work on their areas.

Mick peered in Jester's and Kelly's room. "Get rid of all the contraceptive crap!" Jester grabbed packets of pills and condoms and shoved them all in a panel under the carpet. The used stuff he chucked out the window that was directly above a skip. He shoved underwear into draws and attempted folding clothes rapidly. He made the beds to the best of his ability and kicked console controllers under the bed.

In Mick and Cort's room they were doing much the same, just to a higher standard and they were actually using a hoover. They emptied the bin in their room out of Jester's window allong with all their stuff. They made their beds and hid stuff that required hiding. Locked draws with private things in and made sure that if clothes weren't folded in a draw, they were on a hanger in the wardrobe.

Kieran, Jacoby and Kelly were having an even worse time. It was as if the twins didn't have a floor so a hoover was out of the question. They seperately dropped things into the skip through the guest room window. The tidied up games consoles, stacked magazines, folded clothes, washed clothes that were lying around, washed up dishes that had been left around. When the three had finally cleared the floor space, Kelly got round to hoovering while the twins made sure everything was washed and dusted.

Eventually the six were sat in the hallway. All exhausted from the three hour slog of tidying the appartments.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mick: Jester is the main slob around here

Whitby: Yup

Jester: Hey, just cause I like to have some fun

Cort: *head falls in cereal bowl again*