‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Continuations

Spanner and Jester eventually managed to cover themselves. Jester stepped up to his older brother. "Ground rules: Kelly, not food, neighbours, not food."

Dexter just laughed. "Don't act all cute. I'm not stupid enough to break those." Ella materialising behind Jester. She grabbed his shoulders making him jump and move to protect Kelly again.

"She's cute. Can I have a few minutes with her?" Ella teased.

"You two are as crude as always I see." Commented Mick, accompanied with a yawn. She held onto Cort's hands around her stomach.

Ella and Dexter just grinned and walked out the room. "Where do we crash then?" One called back.

Jester growled. "For tonight, the couch. After that," he considered his next words, "you can stay in Mick and Cort's room. Mick's parents are in mine and Kelly's, Cort's are in the guest bedroom." Mick and Cort restrained from arguing, it was probably the best arrangements they were going to come to.

The two siblings looked at each other and sat on the furniture. "We'll just watch TV for now." Ella said, switching on the TV. Lesbian porn came up and she sat there smiling, her brother rolling his eyes and walking off to the kitchen.

Jester rubbed his head and turned to his friends. "Ella's kinda stuck with lesbianism as her sexual preferance." Mick and Cort grinned and went back to their room, locking the door behind them. Jester and Kelly did the same, just without the grins.