‹ Prequel: Plans Gone Awry

Parents Day

Stand Up To A Bully

Jester and Cort went next door to Kieran and Jacoby's. They'd might as well announce their own relatives arrivals. Cort knocked somewhat timidly. The twin's mother answered and gave them an evil glare.

"You two. What do you want?" The pair recoiled at her bitter voice.

Jester nudged Cort to speak in a "you can do it" kind of way. Cort scowled then straightened up a bit.

"I've come to remind you of the truce." His voice seemed a little more frail then he meant. The woman just frowned angrily.

"Why now? We wouldn't waste our time on you three, you're too weak for our attention."

Jester stepped up a bit. "Because our parents are here and we don't wish trouble."

The twin's mum just cackled before looking dead serious. "As long as your people adhere to the agreement then there shall be no quarrel."

"Could we have Mick and Kelly back?" Jester asked, looking past her slightly, silently hoping Martha and Jack hadn't already flain the two alive. Jack appeared and pushed the two girls out, Mick with more malice then Spanner.

The boys caught their girlfriends and held their hands. The parents growled at them and they removed themselves from their apartment porch, quickly skuttling to their own and locking the door behind them.

"That was a chore." Cort sighed, falling on the couch with Mick.

"You're not the ones who had to go in there!" Mick exclaimed to him, pulling his arms around her.

"They scare me." Spanner said, sitting on Jester's lap, her boyfriend just nodding in silent agreement. Paul looked at them.

"So is everything sorted out?"

"Yeah." Cort said. "No guarentees on whether they'll stick to their agreement. We have a storage of blood prepared for this so there'll be no shortage."
♠ ♠ ♠
Martha: We'll flay them all next chance.

Whitby: No you won't unless me and Chrysa decide.

Jack: I didn't want to, I'm spineless.

Whitby: That's not how you're designed...

Martha: I'm designed on the bassis of your friend

Whitby: *nods and hugs*