Status: Updates Will Happen Every Two-Three Days At Most.

You Brought Me Your Love

Thank You For The Venom

Lindsay POV:
I was quite upset that Gerard was taking pills.Why did he have to do to himself there are better way to deal with whatever he is having trouble with.Why didn't he tell me and why is he trying to lie to me about it.What is he trying to protect? We sat in our bed in the hotel.We laid far apart from each other.We were both equally as mad at each other.

"Honey, why do you take pills?" sounding very concerned.
"I told you I don't take them for a good reason" he said madly.
"Come on, Why are you trying to lie to me?" turning towards Gerard's back.
"Are you protecting someone?"
"No...I am not can we drop this?" he said turning around to look at me.
"Fine I will" I said getting up, got dressed and left the room. I didn't need this.

Hanna POV:
I dreamed about me kissing Gerard.I woke up and I could feel my heart was racing and it felt like it could pop out of my chest. I was screaming a bit trying not to wake up Frank.

"You okay hun?" Frank said holding me close.
"Yeah... bad dream" I said with a mellow voice.
"Okay, well I'm here for you" he said kissing me on the lips. His lips were sweet and smooth.
I wasn't sure if I kissed Gerard or my mind is going crazy.I wanted to know because I don't want to break Frank's heart.

"I will be right back" he said getting up and walking to the bathroom.
That gave me a bit of time to go talk to Gerard and figure out what happen last night.
"I am going to see my sister for a bit be back"
"Yeah it's fine" he said from the bathroom.

I prayed to god my sister wasn't in the room.I didn't want to tell her I almost kissed her boyfriend that is so wrong on so many levels.It would break her heart and I would never want to do that.I got to their door and knocked on it.Gerard came to the door and looked really gloomy.

"What's wrong?"
"Me and your sister got into a really big fight" he said sitting on his bed putting his head in his hands and started to weep a bit.
"Well where is she now?" I said walking over and putting my hand on his shoulder.
"She got up and left" he said starting to tear up and looked at me.
"Oh Gerard, my sister can be like that. She will be back and forgive you.She never stays mad for too long.She really cares for you.If you don't want to be alone I will be here for you." I said starting to tear up as well.
"Your a great friend" he said smiling and hugging you.

He smelt oh-so good.He has the smell of Frank.It felt so weird but good at the same time.I started to lean in closer for some reason.My body wanted me to get closer to him.I looked up and he was staring right at me.He just smiled and leaned in closely and kissed me.At first I was shocked as to why he would do that.I'm his girlfriends sister and he always talks about how he loves Lindsay and hopes to marry her someday.He even wrote a couple songs on their new album about her, why does he want to kiss me.I started taking in what was going on and it felt right.We kept kissing and taking breaths in between and we ended up lying on the bed and still making out.Why was I doing this? Why am I making out with my boyfriends best friend.We started to get a bit more heated.I stared playing with the rim of his boxers and he was touching my ass and my back.

He started to stick his hand up my shirt and massage my breasts.I started to moan when he started to do that.His hands felt so soft against my skin.He then moved his hand down towards my pant line.He started to play with the pants and then took his hand down them.He started to massage my vagina with his hand on top of my underwear. It felt so good.He then slide his hand into my underwear and started to move his fingers to my clit and started massaging it.I started to get really turned on when he did that. We looked at each other when he did that and I was moaning pretty loud.Thank god Frank's room wasn't near this one.

He stopped kissing me and he started to take off his clothes and exposed his erected penis.I pushed him back on the bed and he landed on his back and I started to grab his penis and start rubbing it up and down making him moan really loud.I then put his dick in my mouth and I started to suck on it softly then a bit harder and faster.He started to moan almost scream when I did that.He then asked me to stop and then I looked at him with a curious look.He pushed me onto my back and pulled out a condom and slide it on his dick.He then leaned into me and went inside me.It was so good.He kept saying I was really tight and warm.He just kept sliding in and out of me and he did it slowly and then built up the speed and we were sweating and moaning alot until we both cummed.He slide out for the last time and fell beside me.We were both huffing and puffing.All I remember his him kissing me the last time and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this was too graphical for you.This is the first time I wrote something like this.I hope you guys still like it.New chapter will either happen today or this weekend.