Status: Updates everyday now

I Can't Believe You're with Me after Dark

Prolong: 4 months after birth

You are downstairs looking at the computer for the different wedding things when the door to the garage closes. You turn around and see Jacko coming in.

“Hey Honey,” You said.
“What is it?” Jacko ask.
“What do you think about getting married in the winter?”
“Whatever you like.”
“Jacckkoooo.”
“I don’t care when it is. I will start caring when there are more important things to do ok?”
“The date is important.”
“August 7th.”
“We are not going to get married on Todd’s birthday.”
“Sheila please.”
“I know, go take a shower.”

“Is the Joey asleep?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah, I finally got him to lay down five minutes before you came in,” You said.
“Ok, come join me.”
“I love to but I got a wedding to plan.”
“Fine.”

You kiss Jacko’s lips. he gets up and go upstairs. Your phone rings.

“Hello,” You said.
“Hey it’s Ryan,” Ryan said.
“What up?”
“You are a really good designer.”
“Thank you Ryan. What do you want me to do now?”
“You went to school for web design?”
“Yeah, I figure between the Mulisha and Todd that it be a nice thing to have.”
“Well then the web designer just quit. He had a heart attack and said it was too stressful.”
“I will do it while you guys find someone else because I know it’s a hard job to keep up with everything.”
“Thank you. 2 weeks I will think is the tops. They been looking and the site is old so I just send you the things that should be up get it on there in 24 hours of the e-mail being sent.”
“Sure thing,”
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.”

You go and start putting up things for the site. Tobias cries once you got 3 out of 8 done. You grab him and kiss his forehead.

“Hey baby boy,” You said.

He cooed at you and hid his head in your neck. You sit down and start finding ideas you like for tables and chairs since you already got the place you going to get married taken care of. Jacko comes down and looks at you.

“SO when are we going to get married?” Jacko ask.
“December 2nd,” You said.
“Ok at the place you were talking about last night?”
“Yeah, you don’t mind that?”
“Of course not.”
“OK, oh I’m going to be filling in for the web page guy. He quit and they going to find someone else but they need someone to do the updates.”
“Ok that’s cool.”

You kiss his lips and smiles at him. He smiles at you again .
♠ ♠ ♠
SET