Status: Updates everyday now

I Can't Believe You're with Me after Dark

Mini Bike

The guys just left but Todd, Hill, and Fitzpatrick decide to stay. You wake up and hear Tobias screaming. You get up and grab him then sit on the couch and lay back down. Todd comes in and takes Tobias.

“Go back to bed. You not feeling alright,” Todd said.
“I’m fine,” You mumble out.
“Go.”
“Fine.”

You go back to bed. Jacko looks at you.

“Was it a false alarm?” Jacko ask.
“No Todd sent me to bed,” you said.

Jacko open the curtains so light can be seen and looks at you.

“Are you feeling ok?” Jacko ask.
“I’m just really hot right now,” You said.
“Lay down you is sick since you look it.”
“I’m fine.”
“No, that’s not fine. I’m calling my mum and she is going to come and tell me how to deal with you.”
“I’m fine.”
“Nope.”

Jacko grabs his phone and call his mom. Todd comes in and hands a screaming Tobias to Jacko right as he hang up.

“Shut him up,” Todd said.

Jacko looks at you a little not knowing what to do. You reach out and take Tobias and bounce him a little to get him to stop. Jacko grabs him and walk away.

“Where are you going?” You ask.
“He needs food,” Jacko said.
“You should have pants on,” Todd said.
“This is my house. Don’t like it get out.”

You laugh and lay down feeling really bad.

“What wrong?” Todd asks.
“Fever and just tired,” You said.
“Ok, get some rest of us can handle the little baby.”
“Whatever.”

You lie down and wave at Todd while he leaves. You wake up to someone touching you.

“Get off me,” You mumble.
“I’m checking your temp calm down,” Jacko said.
“She gets crabby when woken up,” Todd yells.
“Fuck off Todd,” You yell back at him.

Jacko’s mom looks at you since you haven’t really cuss in front of her.

“Well you have a fever. What else are you felling?” His mom asks.
“I’m just tired and things are sore,” you mumble.
“What kind of things?”
“All my muscles but the feet and back are the worst.”
“Ok, Jacko get ice.”
“Ok Mum.”

He grabs ice and his mom put it on your back you relax after a bit of the muscle losing up.

“Ok just rotate ice like you done for swelling with Jacko,” His mom told oyu.
“Ok.”
“Keep in bed.”
“Ok.”
“Here is breakfast. I cooked before I came cheek you.”
“Ok.”

Jimmy Hill comes and looks around.

“What happen?” He asks.
“Anna got sick,” Todd said.
“So who cooked the food?”
“That is what you worried about?”
“She is sick not dying right?”
“Yep.”
“There I’m a friend I don’t freak out like you two.”
“You are still helping with the baby.”
“Anna you better get over this soon.”

You flip him off before trying to go back to bed.

“Sheila breakfast,” Jacko said.
“I’m tired,” You mumble.
“Breakfast.”

You grumble not feeling like eating but eat anyways then go back to bed. You wake up to a quite house. You jump up freaked out and see Todd and Jimmy asleep while Tobias is in just a dipper playing in his play pen. You laugh a little. Jacko comes in and kiss your forehead.

“Are you felling any better?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah I’m feeling great what about you?” You ask.
“While good thing he is in the pen.”
“He might have taken a nap.”
“Mumma,” Tobias said.
“I brought lunch.”
“Ok.”
“Go sit at the table. We will be in there.”

You go to the table and get a glass of water and sit down. Jacko comes in and put Tobias in the high chair.

“Hey baby boy,” You said.

You kiss his forehead. He starts talking. You laugh a little Jacko comes and set down a plate with you then other one. You move the things Tobias can’t eat off and hand it to Jacko. He grabs it and start feeding him. You smile and talk a little while you eat. You yawn and Jacko looks at you.

“You shouldn’t travel with me. I think it stress you out to much,” Jacko mumble out.
“I’m fine,” You said.
“Not for all the time but just during the week then you are going to American for Thanksgiving.”
“Ok.”
“Have you figured out when?”
“I’m leaving on the 21 at ten at night and I will be there at six at night in America”
“Sounds good so when are you coming back?”
“I’m leaving on the 22nd at eight then be back on the 24 in the morning with all the time changes.”
“Dame.”
“I know”

He kisses your forehead and smiles at you.

“I can’t do that,” Jacko told you.
“I know but it is fine. It gives Todd some alone time with me and I think he needs it with us moving.”
“We will be back so you can have your holidays.”
“Just because we live there doesn’t mean we have to not come here often or you come and visit Kain.”

He kisses your forehead.

“I know. After we married we see about going back. You need to be around them but I want to spend Christmas here,” Jacko told you.
“Fine by me we can leave after Thanksgiving till he is five when he starts school.”
“Ok.”
“Then we spend his breaks here beside the first month of summer.”
“Why?”
“It’s Jun so you going to be traveling and in America anyways.”
“True.”

You laugh and kiss his lips. Todd comes in and looks around.

“How are you?” Todd asks.
“I’m good did he have a nap?” You ask.
“Yeah while Jacko left. I take he woke up?”
“He was haply playing when I came in fearing you guys all got killed form how quite it was. Why did you move the pen?”
“SO he would be safe if we did fall asleep.”

You laugh at them. They grab food and eat. You go to the room and turn on the TV. Jacko looks at you.

“You doing ok?” Jacko ask you.
“I’m just sore.”
“Anything I can help you with?”
“No honey. I will be fine. You can take them alone right?”
“Yeah it’s fine I got them under control.”
“Thank you.”

You kiss his cheeks and smile at him. He kisses your lips and smile at you.

“Tomorrow it will be us three only. I won’t go on my bike even,” Jacko told you.
“Lair,” You mumble out.
“Just for an hour.”

You laugh and there is a knock on the door. Jacko get up and open to it. You go out to get Tobias and see Jacko looking at a mini bike while Kane looks at him.

“I got him a little bike,” Kane said.
“Yep,” You said.

Todd looks at you and you point outside. They all go outside and grab Tobias. You sigh and go outside with them and grab Tobias.

“He’s not happy?” Todd ask.
“Of course he isn’t. He wants to be the one to do it and he promises me that it would wait till his first birthday. I know he was planning on getting it for him then. I would go as far as it is picked out and brought but he is hiding it somewhere,” You said.
“I wanted to get him one.”
“I know you do and you made sense if you didn’t listen to me because it’s you and it’s going to be a different bike then the one Jacko gets.”

You hear glass. Todd grab you form going in and told Jimmy Hill to go in. He goes in and comes out and looks at you.

“They are quite violent,” Hill said.

You go inside before Todd can grab you again and see Jacko and Kane fighting and some picture frames broken. You look and see they are the ones of you and Jacko alone. You look at Jacko and know he is angry at Kane.

“Kane I think it’s best if you leave,” You said.
“What?” Kane ask.
“I think it’s best if you leave. Jacko will talk to you later on.”
“It’s just a bike.”
“Not to Jacko and not to other people that this insults.”
“Who does it insult, beside Jacko?”
“One me since I don’t want him on his own bike till he is one. Two My brother since he wanted to give me one since he figure out I was pregnant before he even figure out if it was a boy then it insults all the other riders who wanted to give him a bike but they respect me to not do it till I wanted it. The most important person for you is that it disrespects is Jacko when he says he wants it to be done from him. This isn’t just a bike for us this is an insult.”
“You control him.”
“I do not.”
“You are cheating on him.”

Jacko goes for Kane again but Todd tackles Kane to the ground.

“TODD no you going to get glass all over you,” You said.
“FUCK IT,” Todd yells.

Jacko looks at you a little before going to them and grab the pictures and push a lot of the glass away form them and pull you guys away. You look and see Jacko looking at Kane.

“Jacko, please stop them. Todd and everyone need to go soon,” You begged.
“Todd Stop it,” Jacko said.

Jimmy Fitzpatrick came and grabs a hold of Kane before throwing him out.

“Who was that?” He asks.
“My brother,” Jacko said.
“Can you and Hill watch him in his room while I get glass out of Todd and Jacko makes sure all the glass is off the floor?” you ask.
“Yeah come here little guy.”

He goes to Jimmy. You go in the bathroom and start getting the glass out of Todd.

“You to calm about it,” Todd said.
“It’s going to be ok,” You mumble out.
“Anna, his brother hates you. I know I have change my mind on him a lot but I never disrespected him like that. I never openly say hey you are cheating on her without any proof.”
“Todd we most likely are moving back in January.”
“What change it?”
“He sees why I didn’t want to move out here in the first place and that is I don’t like not having people around. There is no one around me and he is use to it being just his family so he doesn’t mind it but I feel alone and like I’m being bothersome to him.”
“Since there nothing for you to do but I see that room you have that is all of you are art start have you gone back in to doing it?”
“Yeah, I really miss doing it just for the hell of it.”
“Do not quite when you moved backed. You need something that not about him.”
“I know you are right Bro. I try not to but it just I have people to talk to and I enjoy watching everyone ride.”
“There a lot more to do I know.”

You yawn and hug him.

“I’m done Toddie.”
“Thanks.”
“No Problem.”

You go and see Jacko looking at the frames.

“It is fine I get some more,” you said.
“Ok,” Jacko said.

You go over to Jacko and hug him.

“You know what he says isn’t true right?” you ask him.
“He isn’t happy about me moving back.”
“You can still visit and he isn’t banish form our house. We will still come out more but Tobias is not even one it’s hard for him to travel.”
“I know, I think you have other project after we get married.”
“You are getting a house that you can ride at?”
“Yeah you dissever a better house.”

You smile and hug him tight.

“Do you already have it brought?” You ask.
“Is everything for the wedding done?” Jacko ask.
“No but…”
“I’m not telling you anything about what I’m thinking or doing till you are free from the wedding things.”
“Ok, you need a suit and I need a dress then we are done.”
“So tell me when we done with getting your dress and I tell you things.”
“Fine.”
“I need proof that you have it.”
“Dame it.”

Jacko laughs and kiss your forehead.

“I will be back in around three hours,” Jacko said.
“Ok I get dinner ready,” You said.
“Ok bye love.”
“Bye”.

You kiss his lips and he hugs you tight.

“You ok?” you ask him.
“I just worry about Kane coming here.”
“I can handle anything ok.”
“Ok.”

Todd comes and hugs you tight.

“I see you at Thanksgiving,” Todd told you.
“Bye Toddie.”

He hugs you again and leaves. You smile and hug Jimmy Fitzpatrick and Jimmy Hill gave you Tobias.

“Better be coming back soon,” Hill said.
“We see about it mate,” Jacko said.
“I will hurt Todd to get you guys back.”
“Todd has Ashleigh,” You said.
“Dame it.”

You laugh and they all go to the car.

“Say bye Tobias,” You told Tobias.
“BYE TODDIE!” Tobias screams.
“YES!”

You laugh at Todd. He comes and kiss Tobias’s forehead and yours.

He leaves and Jacko wave out the window and drive away. You kiss Tobias forehead and go inside and sit down and start playing with Tobias.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET