Status: Updates everyday now

I Can't Believe You're with Me after Dark

Airport

“ANNA!” Todd yells.

He comes and hugs you.

“Hey Todd,” You said.
“How are you?” Todd asks.
“I’m good.”

He did a man hug with Jacko and took Tobias form him. You guys go out to his truck and get in. He drives to your house. Todd looks at you.

“Are you coming to the shoot tomorrow?”
“My appointment is tomorrow at nine so maybe towards the end.”
“How do we cover this up?”
“Not use to the time change?”
“Ok, bye.”
“Bye.”

You get out and Jacko grabs the suit cases. You got Tobias and open the door. You go upstairs and go in Tobias room to see Jimmy sleeping on a twin bed with his clothes everywhere. Jacko comes and drag you away. You smile and set Tobias in his crib. You lay down on the bed and Jacko comes and warps his arms around you.

“Are you ok going alone?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah, I can handle it.” You said.

Haven starts crying. You groan. Tobias starts making noise. You get him and put him in the swing and start putting him at ease.

“She needs to shut up,” Jacko said.
“I know I know,” You said.

You hear Vicky yelling at Haven. The door opens and Jimmy looks at you two.

“You know its worst in this room,” You said.
“I know but not the bathroom,” Jimmy said.

You get up and see a bed set up on the floor. Jimmy comes and lay down. Jacko looks at you.

“Jimmy how common is this?” You ask.
“It happens every day. Vicky is a horrible mother,” Jimmy said.
“What gave you that idea?” Jacko ask.
“I mean not just bad I mean it’s like she blames the baby for everything bad in her life.”

You get up and open Vicky’s Door. Vicky looks at you.

“OH you home?” Vicky said.
“Yes and Jacko and Jimmy needs there sleep for their Mulisha photo shoot. Make her stop,” You said.
“I can’t.”
“Ever tried not yelling at her and pick her up and start rocking her?”
“Yes.”

You pick Haven up and she cooed.

“You turn my daughter against me,” Vicky said.
“No, I never yelled at her and picked her up when she was crying. I’m safe to her. You need to realize that she isn’t going to like you when she is older with the way you treat her now,” You said.
“And Tobias will?”
“Yes, he might get a teenager audited where he hates and is embarrass of me but he knows that I care for him and I’m doing the best for him. Haven is scared of you. Clam down and she might not cry so much.”

You put Haven back in the crib since she was asleep.

“Not everyone thinks life is easy as you do Anna,” Vicky said.
“Vicky I know life isn’t easy and I never said I did I said stay calm like parents typical can,” You said.
“I’m 24 years old.”
“I’m 23 years old.”
“I’m getting a divorce.”
“That’s’ nice.”

You go back to your room and see Jacko asleep with Tobias on his chest. You take a picture before grabbing Tobias and put him in his crib. Jimmy looks at you.

“How do you do that with her?” Jimmy asks.
“She is scared of Vicky. I think I dealt with her enough that she sees me as a shelter against the angry. She hates Haven. I don’t know how anyone hates their babies no matter what,” You said.
“You think she could be depressed?”
“No, she functions and her mom is like that. My family is very judgmental people. It’s my dad’s family that is relaxed,”
“That you, May and Todd get it from?”
“Yeah, night Jimmy.”
“Night and welcome back.”
“Thanks.”

He hugs you then leaves. You lay down and Jacko cuddle in you.

“Not asleep?” You said.
“No just trying to be,” Jacko mumble out.

You laugh and kiss his lips. He smiles and kisses your forehead before you start falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit