Status: On hold. Sorry guys :(

Make Me Smile

One

Setting down the last of the unpacked boxes in the hall by the stairs of my new home, I finally let out a sigh of relieve. Walking into my now new living room I took off my cardigan, throwing it onto the couch that was already set in the room along with all the other pieces of furniture, from my old apartment, which has been placed in their righteous places around the house. Plopping down on the couch with a ‘thud’, I closed my eyes and made myself comfortable. Relaxed, I let my mind drift to the events of past few weeks, which still felt somewhat surreal to me.

It seemed that just yesterday I was in Chicago, Illinois working in my office, just like any other psychologist, consulting troubled teenagers and married couples. Occasionally I would be called down to the police station to help them work on a case, but mainly to help them understand the mind of the criminal. I was good at not only getting in to people minds but also at reading their body language. Sheriff Johnson an old friend of my father and a close family friend, who was in his late forties, always praised my work and said that I could land a good job in the right business. But I didn’t expect this opportunity to come so soon. Frankly I was shocked when I received an acceptance letter to work for the Behaviour Analysis Unit, FBI in Quantico, Virginia. But I was mostly confused because I have never even applied to work there.

All my confusion was cleared when Sheriff Johnson came over congratulating me for landing one of the biggest jobs. He explained that he was the one who sent the recommendation letter to the FBI mentioning all my work with the police on analysing and capturing the criminals. This was like university all over again. I was beyond excited. I knew that there was no way that I would let this chance to work with professionals slip. The letter read that I would be starting work in a month. So I had plenty of time to arrange a living space and move there. Not much time was waste till I found the perfect house, which I bought straight away and had every last piece of my belonging packed up ready to move. The hardest thing I had to do though was tell my mother about my new job, hence why it was last on my ‘To-do List’.

It may seem cruel but my mother is one of those people who want to make all the choices for you. Making you their puppet on strings, whilst thinking this is the best for their child. Sure I love my mother, but I wanted to make my own choices, even if they might end up being wrong. Then at least I learned something from the situation. It’s not hard to guess that my mother, to bluntly put it, was beyond pissed off at me. She tried to make me change my mind, but I wasn’t going to give in to her. This was my life and I wasn’t going to let anyone control it.

So here I was in Quantico, Virginia. Sitting on my couch in my new two storied house and have a new job as a profiler for the BAU, which starts in three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya guys, this is my Spencer Reid fan fic.
I also have it posted on quizilla, but because the site seemed to have issues lately I am going to re-post it on here.
I hope you going to like it.
Leave a comment to let me know of what you think.

:)