Learning to Fall Again

Meeting Rose & the gang.

"hey Dii-Dii" i walked to our tree. "hey X she hit you again?" she knows what she does to me an Alec. "yeah wanna help me cover it better I'm almost out of make-up" she nodded. "thanks you know i love you". "yeah you better" she laughed. "hey guys" an here comes Damon."last time i checked which was this morning i was a girl". He mumbled "smart-ass". "what was that?". "nothing X" he knows i can kick his ass. "okay that's enough X come here so i can cover the bruise" normally Dii-Dii would let us go at it till there was a fight. "okay" she'd always been amazing with make-up.

"the vikings" my history teacher started today's lesson. But i never listened. Pulling out my notebook to "take notes" i began to draw. Anything from emo care-bears to amine. My friends always had something new they wanted me to draw for them. The bell woke me from my daze. Even if its the first day back there never was anyone new. Its always been like that. I was the last one to leave the class. Alec was waiting outside classroom for me. "hey sis so to art next?" he asked linking my arm with his. "yes" i laughed.

"Okay so you know the drill take this home for you parents to sign" Miss Adams said passing out forms. Of course Alec and I will have to sign our moms name on ours & Jamie's papers. "hey" I say meeting John, Max, & Ash before english. "What you got next X?" Ash asks. "English what about you guys?" "English with Mrs. Howe" Max, & John replied. " well I have tits & pussy so last time I checked I was I girl but same here, I got Mrs. Howe" thats my Ash. "Well than we all have the same class" I say laughing.

"I taught most of you a fue years ago, but now it's your first day of your last year of high school" Mrs. Howe is the one teacher that knows what happens at my house. "Ahh good to see you four in my class this year" she says smiling at Ash, John, Max & I. "Good to see you too momma bear" thats what we call her because she's like a mom to all my friends. "So we'll start with the baicses, I know its the first day but u have a paper due in three weeks on you & your family its not that hard" haha at least I dont have to lie to her. We spent the rest of the class working on our papers an passing notes.

"Hell yeahh lunch time" Ash screamed running out the class room. "Ohh yeahh" Jane yells meeting us in the hall. "To the best place at this hell hole" says Dii-Dii walking with Steven. "Yup now we are just missing Izzie, Allie, Erik, Damon, & Alec" says John throwing is arm around my shoulders. "Missing who?" says Allie walking with Izzie & Erik. "Well now just Damon & Alec" I say walking out the the door. "Nope we beat you guys ha ha ha" Damon is such a dumbass. "Again last time I checked six of us had tits & an pussy Damon" I say sticking my tounge out at him. "Oh shit look who's coming this way" Allie says. "Hello emo whores" damn it Rose. I fucking hate her. "Oh & can't forget the emo fag". "Okay thats it, listen here bitch you've been up our asses for the past three years, I'm sick & tired of it, YOU & YOUR PREPPY FOLLOWERS NEED TO LEARN YOU PLACE, I MEAN REALLY WE FUCKING GET THAT YOU HATE US AN NEWS FLASH WE HATE YOU TOO, SO BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH" Dii-Dii was just getting started, but Steven stopped her there. Rose an her followers started to back away, because Dii-Dii pissed isn't a pretty site & they've seen her fight before.

After Dii-Dii's big show Rose left & the bell rang. Music, & math passed fast leaving bio. "Alex & Damon you two will be partners for the year" Damn it, stupid Mrs. Smith. "Yay" says Damon. "Yup" I say sitting next to him. Mrs. Smith starts talking & I zone out. The bell ringing wakes me up from my daydream. "Come on Alex" Damon says pulling on my arm. "Okay okay im coming" I get up an grab my bag. "Oh really now" he smiles. "You perv" i say pushing him. "Aww you know you love me" he gives me the puppy face making me laugh. "Yes I do now can we leave if Alec & me are lucky the bitch isn't home" I say calming down. "Yeah let's go" we work out the doors to the school meeting the gang. "Time to go home" I say to Alec.
♠ ♠ ♠
yupp boring an bored:/