Status: Inactive

Savin' Me

Romeon & Juliet

"Okay class! Please go with your partners and Mason, come with me!" she instructed. I sucked in a deep breath and grabbed my book, heading over to where Noah sat comfortably, eyeing me from across the room. I bit down, playing on my barbell inside my mouth and sat down on an empty desk next to his.

"So..." I coughed awkwardly, "Let's just start fresh, kay?" he smiled. He was surprisingly nice for the Queen Bee's brother. I extended my hand, "Hi, I'm Gabi" I introduced myself. He shook my hand, holding my delicate ones his much larger ones, "Hey, I'm Noah" he said.

"So, how do we do this? Should I come over to your house or what?" he inquired. "Yours, if you can give me the address, please" I chose immediately and with conviction. If he came over, he would see...her...and that would be horrid. He got a paper from his binder and scribble on it before handing it to me. It had his address, number and name.

"The project isn't do for a few weeks, but if we finish it quickly, we can get over with" he proposed. Who knew jocks could be responsible? I grimaced, but laughed, "Ha, I guess that could work, sorry, it's just I'm a procrastinator, so how about we meet tomorrow after school?" I suggested.

"The star pupil a procrastinator? Who would've guessed... Tomorrow is fine but how bout 5 cuz I have practice and all?" he wondered. I nodded, "Yeah, that's cool."

"What scene should we do?" he asked, skimming through the book. "The balcony scene is too clichè so how about scene 5 when Romeo first see's Juliet " I said. He nodded, "So Gabi tell me about yourself?" he inquired. "So old, umm, how bout I ask you a personal qustion, you anwser and I return the favor" I said. "Shoot" he said with a grin.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"17"

"14" (Me)

"When where you born and where?" he asked.

"June 13 in Tokyo" (me)

"September 23 in San Fran" (him

"Favorite color?" (me)

"Green" (him)

"Gray, green and black" (Me)

"Favorite sport?" (him)

"Basketball and football" (me)

"Football" (him)

"Favorite subject" (me)

"P.E" (him)

"English and Music" (me)

"Favorite artist" (him)

"Van Gough" (me)

"Michelangelo or Da Vincci" (him)

"Favorite author" (me)

"Homer" (him)

"Homer or the Brontë sisters" (me)

"Favorite poet" (him)

"Dickenson, Edgar Allen Poe or Frost" (me)

"Whitman or Silverstien" (him)

"Favorite music" (me)

"Hip hop, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Beatles" (him)

"Wow, that surprise me, mine is anything in the rock category, but I like any music -even classicaly- except ska and a few select arists" (me)

"Favorite actor/actress" (him)

"Elizabeth Taylor or Johnny Depp" (me)

"Megan Fox" (him)

"Typical, uh, night or day?" (me)

"Afternoon" (him)

"Midnight or sunset" (me)

"Beach or Forest?" (him)

"Forest" (me)

"Seriously? Uh, beach?" (him)

"Lucky number" (me)

"7 or 1" (him)

"I have none, but my favorite is 13 and 6" (me)

"Tell me about your siblings if you have?" he questioned.

My breath got in my throat and my heart felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly. I was frozen and my body was stiff, my heart rate accelerated and my breathing was shallow. I was wide eyed. This was the topic that I wished to evaid with anyone. It was my personal taboo.

The bell rang.

Well, how clichè! I was saved by the bell. "Well, talk to you later!" I called back at him and scurried towards the exit where a mass of bodies were trying to push through. I stumbled out the door and almost fell flat on my face, but a pair of warm, lean arms caught me before I could smash my nose on the linoleum.

The touch gave me this indescribable pleasurable feeling and gave the so called 'butterflies' in my gut. It made me shiver involuntarily and I bet you I was blushing.

I was blushing because Alex Gaskarth was the one holding me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it wasn't too confusing. I really want comments!!!!
I will not post the next chapter until I get more subscribers and at least 3 comments!

The concert was so amazing! My friend Laura got a water bottle from Jack as did I! It was so amazzzzing! First was the Summer Set and -they were really good- and there was this sign that said DDDVVV and Brian is like "what does that mean? Dick dick dick Vagina vagina vaginal victor's..." and it was so funny.
Then was Hey Monday; they were super good too and Cassadee, even though she's really skinny, well, is aw her thigh jiggle. And they performed well
Yellowcard was one of my favorites! it's when the moshing and crowd surfing started. They started with Lights & Sounds, preformed Only One, Breathing, Ocean Avenue, Light Up the Sky, a song from their new album and I think Believe if I recall correctly. They were so amazing and wow...Ryan sings super good live and just wow and Sean was really happy and they brought out a guy -who, i don't know, maybe a tech or a past member- to play with. it was so jizztastic.
Then, the one and only ATL
It was so loud and Alex looked cute, Jack looked cute, Rian looked cute and Zack looked cute. Jack was wearing the same shirt as Ryan from yellowcard "No fate but what we make" and they were so awesome. Jack stuck his tongue out at me, I swear! and I was like head banging and I looked up and he smiled and head banged, too. they talked about selling Alex's bell sweat in the merch booth, and Alex is like "Let's go into the ocean with Poseidon in his glorious castle and what not and we're all just cracking up. And in the begining alex is like "FT.LAUDERDALE SHOW ME YOUR...boobies" and no one flashed, but I wanted to secretly JK, I'm too young so Jack is like "we also accept left nuts if you don't have boobies" ad Alex is like, yes left nuts only, tonight is not the night for right nuts. and they were just so funny. they dove into the crowd and people were like, drowning alex and it was so fun! They said ours was the sweatiest, stickiest show they have played (all the bands said that). I got a waterbottle from Jack and so did my friend, i was disappointed that Zack didn't take off his shirt and yeah...I had the bestest ime ever but I regret something:
My friend, my dad and I are walking to our car and I see Zack, a bald tech guy and Alex incognito with a towel wrapped around his head walking to their tour bus and I'm wide eyed, shaking, slapping Laura's shoulder "LAURA! LAURA THAT'S ALL TIME LOW" I was having like a spazz attack because they were across the street and no one noticed. And I was going to run to them, but my mind froze -I was star struck because I had never seen them- and my dad is like "hurry up" cuz it was like 12 or something and a school night, and I'm just looking at them, stuck and laura didn't understand what I was saying because she thought they were Arab. And they boarded the bus and I didn't meet them, but next time! Next time I will dammit!!!
That was my concert!