Status: A work in progress.

Song Inside of Me.

003. Aimee

Aimee

"So you actually met thee Nick Jonas today?" Kelsey gave her friend a look as they sat in their living room.

Books, papers and a whole bunch of crap was spread out around them. This was a typical Thursday for both of them. Ever since they moved to California from New York, every Thursday they'd sit around and catch up with each other or catch up with other things they couldn't do while in school and such.

"Yeah, he was pretty sweet. Then later he called me asking me on a date." Aimee shrugged not really paying attention.

She was sitting on the sofa while typing something on her laptop. She was typing an essay for her English composition course, seconds later she finished then e-mailed it to her professor.

"Oh really now? He does seem nice, but all celebrities seem like that at first. Well give me the details on this." Kelsey put down her book and gave Aimee an expectant look.

Aimee closed her laptop and sat in a more comfortable position and looked down at Kelsey who was currently sitting next to sofa on the floor.

"Well we at the Starbucks where we usually get our coffee. It was right after you asked for the brownies is when I noticed some dude standing in front of me. I only realized it was Nick because some chick ran into Starbucks and almost knocked me over,while trying to get over to the oh so famous Nick Jonas," Aimee shook her head. "like I swear some people are just plain rude nowadays."

"Please tell me about it. But anyways don't sweat it, at least he called you and asked you out on a date. That does count for something. I'll help you pick date clothes. But now let's watch a movie." Kelsey got up and walked over to our movie-CD shelfs.

That's where we kept all our music, movies and CDs in general.

"Finding Nemo, or Up?" Aimee asked grabbing her cellphone.

There was a small silence before Kelsey spoke again.

"Let's watch Finding Nemo," Kelsey grabbed the DVD and put it in the player. "i'm going to go get us some popcorn."

She grabbed the remote and tossed it on the sofa next to Aimee and walked over to the kitchen.
Aimee unlocked her phone and looked at her texts that she missed. Whenever Aimee did her homework, or studied she'd put her phone on silent and would ignore the text messages. Unless they were from her family.

1 Text Message

Nick

Aimee smiled and read the message.

Nick:
Hello Beautiful ;)


At this Aimee blushed and smiled a bit at their song reference.

Aimee:
Hey yourself handsome ;) How's your day going so far?


"Aimee, you want any butter?" Kelsey exclaimed from the kitchen.

"Yeah but don't ode on it." Aimee replied back, and her phone buzzed.

Nick:
So far so good. Greg called me to the studio to do some songwriting with him and Joe. It's a pretty laid back songwriting session. We keep on writing weird kiddy songs. But of course that's what you'd expect from us joking around. haha. But I guess today really isn't a serious day. How about your day?


Aimee:
Haha sounds like you guys are enjoying yourselves. Well, my roommate and I are going to watch our all time favorite movie. Finding Nemo! Then later we'll probably do something productive and go to a rec. center to play volleyball.


Nick:
Ahh yes, Finding Nemo, I liked that movie. It was cute. Yeah we are, I guess it's just a break from everything. Volleyball, eh? You good at it?


Aimee:
Not really, thought I've been playing since the fifth grade. I'm not fantastic, but I'm pretty good. It's after all one of my favorite sports out there. You ever play before?


"Here you go." Kelsey had placed the popcorn bowl in the middle of the two of them, and passed Aimee some bottled mango juice that they both adored.

Mango juice was the best, Aimee just loved it.

"Thanks." Aimee said taking the juice.

Buzz. Buzz.

This caught Kelsey's attention.

"Ohh who you texting?" She grabbed Aimee's phone and scrolled through her recent text messages. "Dude i still can't believe your talking to a Jonas."

Kelsey had tossed the phone back onto Aimee's lap and grabbed the remote to start the movie.

"Neither can I." Aimee replied with a soft sigh, then responded to Nick's text.

Nick:
Nah not really I'm more of a baseball-wiffleball-soccer-basketball person. But I never really got the chance to play volleyball. Maybe you should teach me sometime. ;)


Aimee:
Lol that was a mouthful. And yeah i'll take you up on that offer sometime ;)


Nick:
I'll be counting on it. :) But hey I have to go, Joe is pestering me about recording this silly song. So I'll talk to you later. Bye beautiful. ;)


Aimee chuckled at the text, this guy was really going to keep her entertained for a while. Who knew he's use this many winky faces or be calling her beautiful all in one day?

Aimee:
Alright, peace amigo. bye cutie ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhh... I don't like how this chapter came out.... -_____-;
I need to work on my writing skills... But i hope you guys enjoyed it.
^.^"

Comment && Subscribe lovelies :)

love,

Shaina <3
xoxo