‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Daddy

Zacky’s pov
I walked onto the stage giving Tilly the cold shoulder.

“How the fuck we doin’ tonight Austin!” Matt screamed into the mic.

I rolled my eyes as we started into ‘Girl I know’. The stage lights were flashing and we were rocking out until a bunch of fans began pointing above us, yelling “Look!”

We stopped and looked up, my heart almost stopped when I saw Tilly over the stage.

“Tilly!” Matt yelled, scaring her.

She flipped over the rail but caught herself on the frame around the light. I threw my guitar down, not caring if it broke.

“Dad!” She screamed.

Jason climbed up the rail, trying to get to her.

“Hold on!” Jimmy yelled, getting up from his drum set and running over to security.

I don’t know what I screamed but I know I screamed something when one of her hands slipped off of the light. Then she let out a blood curdling scream as the light broke off and she fell with it. The light fell away from her and everyone went into a state where they were unable to move, they could only stand and watch. I built up my courage and forced myself to move fast, before she could hit the ground I caught her, the force of the fall caused both of us to fall to the ground.

“Dad.” Tilly sobbed into my shirt, tightly clinging to me.

“Shhhh I’m here. Daddy’s got you.” I got up and carried her off of the stage away from the crowd.

Ignoring all of the calls from the guys, I carried Tilly back stage and out to the bus. Carefully I tried to set her down in her bunk, but she clung to me.

“Daddy don’t let go.” She begged.

I smiled softly and nodded, crawling into the bunk with her, “I’m not going anywhere.”
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

oohhh what do you think will happen next???

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!

Team Tilly=5
Team Matt=3
Team Zacky=0