‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Familiar Face

Tilly’s pov
I woke up the next morning, yes morning. It was around four o’clock so no one else was up. I didn’t want to wake anyone so I could ask to go for a walk, so I just left a note on the counter. Snuffy was still sleeping, too so I would be walking all alone. I shoved my cell phone and wallet in my pocket then pulled my backstage pass around my neck but hid it with my shirt.

A while later I was at a gas station, my hair tied up in a messy bun, and sunglasses over my eyes. Quickly I grabbed a candy bar, a bottle of mountain dew, and soon found myself looking at the magazines.
I was looking for ‘Revolver’ when I saw a shit load of gossip magazines that were saying shit about me like, ‘Is she tearing the band apart?’ ‘Who’s daughter is she?” and then there were others that claimed to have met me, and said I was a bitch.

“Tilly Baker.” A voice spoke from behind me.

“What?” I asked.

He smiled softly, “Tilly Baker, that’s who the magazine is about.”

“Oh, what do you think about her? Cause clearly these people think she’s a bitch.” I mumbled tossing the magazine back and grabbing my ‘Revolver’ magazine.

He shrugged, “Don’t know, I’ve never met her. Plus I bet half of those haters haven’t met her either.”

I smiled softly and nodded, walking around the counter so I could pay for my items.

“How much do I owe you?” I asked once he rung up the items.

“Nothing, you seemed like your having a rough day so it’s my treat.” He smiled wide and handed me the plastic bag.

“You didn’t have to, I have money.” I insisted.

He chuckled, “Nope, already taken care of.”

I finally sighed and agreed, “Oh, and by the way. You’ve just had the pleasure of meeting Tilly Baker.”

I waved goodbye then walked out of the store. When I got half way down the street I saw a familiar face.

“Tilly!” He yelled happily and ran over to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think it is?