‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Onstage Fight

Zacky’s pov
Tilly left the stage and we started ‘A Little Piece of Heaven’ my anger got the best of me. I threw my guitar down and attacked Matt. There was no way in hell I was letting him take my daughter. I knew for a fact that Tilly was doing this to prove a point about me not being there.

“Zack get off me!” Matt yelled and punched me right back.

“No!” I screamed and continued to punch him harder.

Brian, Johnny, and Jimmy pulled me off of him. I didn’t stop fighting or trying to fight Matt. I refused to go back on stage so I went off to go get a hamburger. When I got to the stand Tilly and Jason were eating at an empty table.

“Hey.” I mumbled, plopping down next to Tilly after I had gotten my burger.

“Zack man, why aren’t you on stage?” Jason asked taking a sloppy bite out of his double cheese burger.

“Got into a fight.” I mumbled.

“What? With who?” Tilly questioned.

“Your new dad.” I snapped.

She looked taken back after I yelled at her. My eyes softened when she stood up and headed off in the direction where our tour bus was parked. Jason pushed me back when I stood up to follow her.

“No Zack. You both have the same temper. If you follow her then you’ll both blow up.”

I shoved him away from me and quickly ran after her onto the bus. From her bunk I could hear sobs.

“Tilly?” I opened the curtain on her bunk.

She threw a pillow at my face, “Go away.”

“No, if I go away then we’ll never have this conversation.” I crawled into the small bunk next to her.

“I hate you.” Tilly screamed into her sheets.

“Tilly I love you.” I tried to hug her only to get punched.

“Blow it out your ass.” She shoved me out of her bunk then shut her curtains again.

I was about to throw the curtains open and yell at her but, Jason’s words echoed in my head. I balled my hands into fist and shoved myself into my bunk. I knew I messed up but by the end of this tour Tilly would be my daughter not Matt’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

i would have had this up last night but it was prom.