‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Glares

Zacky’s pov
The tour bus parked at the venue in Austin. I was the first to hop out of the bus and run over to M.B.’s mini van, which Tilly was driving.

“Tilly Baker, who gave you permission to drive!” I yelled.

She rolled her eyes at me, “M.B. and Jay.”

I glanced back that them they shrugged and Jason spoke up, “She’s got her permit.”

“What?” Matt spoke from behind me.

Tilly bit her lip, “We’ll I wanted to take drivers ED and you both said no. So I called Jay and he took me.”

“In the bus now!” Matt and I yelled at the same time.

Tilly looked over at the Berry’s for help. M.B. shook his head at me then walked away. Jason took hold of Tilly, protectively.

“Tilly’s actually helping us set up today. You can all talk later.” He said then quickly ushered Tilly away from us.

Matt and I both turned to each other, “This is all your fault!”

“How is this my fault? It’s your fault!” We both screamed in sync.

I threw my hands up in the air, “You stole her from me!”

“You never cared!” He yelled.

Our faces were inches apart, both ready to lunge at each other. We were quickly pulled apart by Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian. They all gave us disappointed looks.

“Separate, before you both do something you’ll regret.” Jimmy ordered.

They made sure that both of us walked away in different directions, before turning and walking back into the bus.

“Stupid Matt. Stupid Tilly.” I growled as I walked past security to go backstage.

I walked over to the side of the stage to see the Berry’s and Tilly, all setting up the stage. Tilly was laughing as Jason gave her a piggy back ride around the stage. M.B. laughed at the two, then stuck his foot out causing Jason to trip over it and land flat on his face with Tilly on his back.

“Dumb ass.” She laughed and patted his head.

I glared at the Berry’s, how dare they just take off with her. They were taking her away from me, just like Matt did. A plan formed in my head, I would get Tilly back even if someone got hurt in the end. Then we’ll go right back to the way things were before Laura had that heart attack that took her away from us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Tilly?
Team Matt?
or Team Zacky?