‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Falling Down

Tilly’s pov
I helped set up the stage with M.B. and Jason. It was pretty fun, except for when it felt like someone was glaring at me. Awhile later though the glares went away. Jason and M.B. let me help check the instruments then let Avenged Sevenfold go on stage. Matt kissed my forehead, Jimmy hugged me, Brian high-fived me, Johnny ruffled my hair, and Zacky just gave me the cold shoulder. It hurt but I knew exactly why he was doing it.

“How the fuck we doin’ tonight Austin!” Matt screamed into the mic.

The stage lights flashed around but I noticed one of the lights wasn’t working. I pointed it out to Jason, while M.B. wasn’t paying attention.

“Here, we’ll get it.” Jason pulled me over to the side of the stage.

He lifted me up onto his shoulders so I could grab onto the railing to climb up.

“Be careful!” He yelled up after me.

I didn’t dare look back, from the fear that I would fall. I got to the top and carefully made my way over to the light that wasn’t working, being extremely careful not to fall through the open railing.

“Look!” I could hear some people in the crowd yell, as I twisted the light.

“Tilly!” Matt’s voice screamed, scaring me.

Right at that moment, I lost my footing and flipped over the rail. I thought for sure I would have fallen but my hand caught onto the frame around the light. My eyes shut as my grip tightened. I could hear yelling from below me but I was too afraid to look down.

“Dad!” I screamed out of fear.

My eyes opened as the side of the light I was holding onto made an awful sound. It was going to break soon. Turning my head I saw Jason climbing up the rail, but before he could get up the light turned and was only holding on by one cord.

“Hold on!” Jimmy yelled.

I looked down and gasped, one hand slipped off causing the crowd to gasp and scream. Security was all over trying to calm the crowd and call in help. Using all my strength I tried to get my hand back on the light but just as I did the wire that was holding me on broke. I let out a bloody murder scream, letting go of the light my body fell through the air destined to hit the ground at any moment………………..
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger*
teehee
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!

Team Tilly= 2
Team Matt=2
Team Zacky=0