Sequel: Written in the Stars

Passion

The End

I went to school the next day with blood-shot eyes from crying all night. Carter and Derek noticed in the car, but I decided against telling them the horrible news.

“Its nothing guys, just allergies.”

“Bull shit! Cam just tell us already,” Derek shouted from the front seat.

“Its nothing,” I whispered mostly to myself “absolutely nothing.”

School just got worse from there, everybody noticed I was upset and EVERYBODY asked me what was wrong. By the end of the day I went from extremely upset to extremely pissed. I approached Carter and Derek talking by the gym.

“What’s up guys?” I asked noticing there sharp exchange of whispers.

“Tell her!” Derek nudged Carter forward.

“Uh- well um, uh” He stuttered, I noticed Derek was no longer behind Carter.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Cam there’s not really a way to put this, butireallylikeyou.” He spit out so fast I couldn’t understand.

“Huh?” I asked again.

“Cam I really like you,” he told me not meeting my eyes.

“Well Carter I really like you too, but what does thi—“ I stopped mid sentence understanding what he meant. “No, no, no, no” I mumbled, this could not be happening. I turned away from him and ran, ignoring the shouts of protest I got from him. I somehow managed ending up at the park that we ended up that night Carter took my home from the banquet.

“Wanna go home?” He asked, man I love this guy, I nodded and he gave me his jacket we left the hotel and walked to the nearest park and sat on the bench.

“Why me?” I whispered in his chest.

“Huh?” He asked slightly confused

“You must get hell from the guys for standing up for me and hanging out with me, why do you do it?”

“I-I don’t know” He stuttered “There’s just something about you that makes me want to help you and be friends with you.” I smiled up at him

“Thanks Carter, it’s nice to know that I have one friend.”


I smiled at the memory, before getting to get up and start walking home. I picked up my book bag and got 5 feet before someone grabbed my wrist.

“What the?” I was face to face with a sad looking Carter.

“Why did you run?”

“Carter, I can’t like you.” I told him holding back my tears.

“What do you mean you can’t like me? Cam I like, I have never felt this way before in my entire life!” He shouted at me.

“Carter, you don’t understand I can’t like you.” I told him.

“You’re right I don’t understand, so please help me understand.”

“That’s the reason I was upset this morning,” he gave me a confused look “no one was supposed to find out. Carter, I’m leaving.” I told him letting a few tears fall.

“Leaving?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m leaving tomorrow. My dad is sending me off to a baseball school in Dallas. Going there will get my name on the map of scouts; I need that if I want a fighting chance in the MLB.”

“He’s what?”

“He found this talent scouts card, and thought it would be a good idea for me to go ahead and get my name out there, so he can make sure I will be on a MLB team. So I cant like you and you cant like me. Besides what is there to like? Nothing. So just leave, please just go and we can just forget about each other.” I was full out crying by now and Carter was holding me protectively.

“Cam, I don’t care if you’re leaving. I think I may love you.” I stopped crying, heck, I probably stopped breathing for a few seconds.

“No you don’t, please Carter for my sake and yours forget about me,” I turned to walk away, but Carter caught my wrist again.

“Cam, please just, lets just be friends? Okay, I don’t want to lose you.” He pleaded with me and I gave him a small smile.

“Best friends forever,” he laughed and smiled.

“Best friends forever,” he repeated.

He walked me back to my house and just before I walked in he stopped me.

“I don’t care if you move to fucking England, my heart will always be yours,” He leaned in and kissed me, sending shock waves all across my body.

“Goodbye Carter,” I gave him a weak smile and shut the door, possible shutting the door on the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know in the last update i said there were going 2 more chapters, but this is the end. Its over. ): Sad endings suck balls man. Well there is a sequel, and this time there all grown up. )': they grow up so fast. click if your a cool kid <-- that would be my new story. So yeah Happy almost friday guys!