Status: Complete

Run on for a Long Time

Associate

Antonia Nichols walked into the small diner and scanned the room for the guy she was meeting. She noticed him, sitting in the corner of the restaurant, he was wearing black dress pants and a light blue, long-sleeved, button down shirt. His head was shaved, and he had stubble on his face from where he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. A pair of black sunglasses were tucked into the collar of his shirt. He nodded at her and she walked over to where he sat. Her heels clicked against the tile floor, and she carried a manila envelope. She sat the envelope down on the table before tucking her grey, pencil skirt under her as she sat down. She slid the envelope over to the man and he opened it, sliding it's contents out onto the table.

There were pictures inside. Some were family photos of a girl with long, curly, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. In some pictures she was smiling wide at the camera. Others were candid shots of her. He picked one up and flipped it over in his hand, Eliza Shaunessy was written on the back. "This is my target?" he asked.

Antonia nodded, "Is there a problem with that?"

"No, I just find it funny that you'd request my....services for a girl that's wanted by the police anyways."

"Anything the police do to her would be too good. Besides, if they were going to find her, they would have done it by now."

"How do you expect me to find her if the police don't even know where she is?"

"Because I know where she is"

He raised an eyebrow and Antonia nodded to a smaller envelope that had been in with the pictures. He picked it up and opened it. Inside was a plane ticket to Ireland.

"The flight leaves in one week. I'll pay all of your expenses, food, accommodations, everything, it's not a problem. And once the job is complete, I'll pay you $5,000, in cash."

"I want half up front."

Antonia narrowed her eyes at him, "They say you're the best at what you do Desmond, don't let me down." She reached into her purse and pulled out the cash.

When she handed it to him he said, "Do you always carry that much money around on you?"

"No, but I expected you to want half."

Desmond counted the money then put it in his pocket. "We're already here, shall we go ahead and eat lunch?"

"Might as well."

Desmond put the photos and the plane ticket back in the envelope and put the envelope on his suit jacket that sat on the bench next to him.

While they ate lunch Desmond asked, "So why is it you want this girl dead?"

"She was involved with my brother's death. He was on the phone with me the night he died. There was a knock on the door, and after he answered it, the line cut off. I don't know whether or not she actually killed him, but I know she had something to do with it."

"How do you know for sure that he's dead?"

"It's been two months. I haven't heard or seen from him since."

"Do you think anyone is helping her?"

"More than likely." She smiled, "If there are, kill them too and I'll give you an extra 2,000."

Desmond thought it over in his head, "It's a deal Ms. Nichols."

Antonia smiled at her associate. If things went as according to plan, she'd have revenge on Eliza for what had happened to Tommy, and Kaitlyn would never even know. Kaitlyn was Eliza's mom, and Antonia's girlfriend. She had been sick with worry when Eliza disappeared, but Antonia had eventually gotten her to just let go, saying that Eliza was probably in 'a better place' and that she'd want her mother to just move on with her life and be happy.