Status: Complete

Run on for a Long Time

Games

Eliza sat in a computer chair in the corner of the living room while Paul sat on the couch watching TV. She had sunk down in it so that her head rested on the top of the chair and she turned back and forth in it, staring up at the ceiling. She let out a loud groan and said, "I'm soooo bored!"

"You're here every day doing the same thing, and you never complain of being bored. Why is it different now?"

"Because Murphy isn't here. Not to mention, most of my entertainment comes from bickering with Connor. Plus Romeo is funny."

Paul chuckled, "We could play chess."

"BORING!" A few more seconds passed and Eliza stood up, "I'm going to cut my hair."

"Why?"

"Because I'm bored." She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors, then headed for the bathroom.

Paul cut her off, "Are you sure you want to cut your hair?"

"I'm not going to cut it too short, just a couple of inches, and maybe my bangs."

Paul pried the scissors out of her hand and said, "I think you should rethink that. That way you don't regret a decision you made rashly out of boredom."

Eliza rolled her eyes but agreed nonetheless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the car," Eunice said, spotting the dark green rental car with a blown out tire in front of a small motel. She pulled up near it, and they got out of the SUV. They looked at the car and seen a few bullet holes scattered across the hood.

"Who was shooting at him?" Connor asked with a smile.

"Eliza."

"I'm amazed she didn't hit the engine."

"Me too," Eunice agreed.

"Do you think he's here?" Romeo asked.

Eunice shrugged, "All we can do is hope." Eunice peeked into the window and seen the man who had attacked her and Eliza sitting on the bed watching TV. "He's in there," she said in a low voice in hopes that he wouldn't hear her outside the room.

"Let's do this," Murphy smiled.

They walked up to the door, Murphy and Connor stood on one side of the door, Romeo stood on the other side. Eunice had her gun tucked behind her, out of sight, and she reached up to knock on the door.

"What?" Desmond answered, angrily.

"Room service?"

A few seconds passed before they heard the door unlock. As soon as it was open there were three guns pointed at Desmond's head. He backed up into the room allowing everyone to come inside. Eunice shut the door behind her and locked it. "Now," she said, giving him her sweetest smile, "I want to know who the fuck you are, and why they fuck you were shooting at me yesterday. And you better start talkin', cause we're not in the mood to play games."