Status: Complete

Run on for a Long Time

Eliminated

Paul parked the car a block away from the house Antonia had pulled up to. They watched as she got out of the car, the only light was from the streetlights and the moon. She walked up the steps of the porch and up to the door. She reached up and placed her hand at the top of the door sill feeling for something, probably a key. She didn't find what she was looking for so she walked over to the window. Antonia kneeled down and looked underneath the window sill. She grabbed the key that had been taped there and walked back over to the door to unlock it. She walked inside and shut and locked the door behind her. She flipped on the light and tossed her bags onto the couch in the living room. She was grateful that Tommy's 'business ventures' had allowed him to pay off his house, so after he 'disappeared' she was able to keep it.

"Let's make this quick," Paul said, "and maybe we'll be able to head back tonight."

Connor and Murphy nodded and got out of the car. They walked down the sidewalk to the house and as Paul lifted his hand to knock on the door Connor asked, "What's with all the knocking lately? We used to not knock."

"Would you rather kick the door in and get unwanted attention?" Paul asked.

"No."

"Okay then." Paul knocked on the door and they listened to Antonia's heels clicking across the wooden floor as she walked over to the door.

"I don't know where Tommy is," she said as soon as she opened the door. "I haven't heard from him in months, so if he owes you anything, you're going to have to forget about it."

Paul smiled, she hadn't seen them when they were in Kaitlyn's house, and had no clue as to why they were there. "We're not here to see him," he said.

"Then what do you want?"

"Can we come in and discuss this?"

"I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that."

"It's about Eliza Shaunessy, and the guy you hired to kill her."

"What do you know about that? I thought Desmond worked alone."

"He does, but sometimes, when problems occur, others are called in."

Antonia sighed and stepped out of the way so the three men could step inside. Connor immediately walked over to the windows and closed the blinds. "So what problems have occurred?"

"Well...." Murphy said, "Desmond is....no longer alive."

Antonia opened her mouth to speak, but was at a loss for words. Paul pulled his gun out and aimed it at Antonia's forehead.

"And now, I'm going to make sure no one can ever try to harm Eliza again." He pulled the trigger and the bullet hit Antonia. Just like when Eliza had shot Tommy, she blinked and dropped to the floor, dead. Paul put the gun away and said, "Now, let's get out of here before someone calls the cops.