Status: Complete

Run on for a Long Time

Bath

"You really should keep your hand wrapped up," Murphy told Eliza as she stared at the blisters that covered her palm.

"I'll rewrap it when we get out of the tub," she said, laying back against his naked chest. She sighed, inhaling the scent of the bubbles. She still wasn't sure how she had managed to talk Murphy into taking a bubble bath with her. She assumed it was because they'd both be naked. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Murphy....I've been thinking...."

"About?"

"My mom.....I haven't talked to her since before I left Orlando. She didn't even know I was leaving. I'm sure I was all over the news, and I've been wondering what she must think of me....what she thinks happened to me.....I don't want her to think I went on a killing spree on the east coast....I was hoping....I was hoping maybe I could call her...let her know I'm okay."

"It's too risky to call her."

"Then what am I supposed to do. I don't want her to worry about me anymore."

Murphy reached up and ran a wet hand through Eliza's hair. "You can write her a letter. You don't have to put a return address on it."

Eliza smiled, "Good. I'll do that in the morning then."

"Do you miss Orlando?"

"Not really...I just...I miss some of the people....and my Impala....and working at Disney wasn't too bad." She smiled remembering the faces of so many happy children that she'd see every day. While trying to get her writing career to take off she was 'Belle' in 'Belle's Story Time.' She did five shows a day, Monday-Friday.

Eliza turned her head to look up at Murphy. He looked down at her and smiled before kissing her softly. A soft moan escaped her lips as his hand slid down her thigh, "What are you-OH!" Her words were lost as he slid two fingers into her. As he rubbed and stroked her she started to moan against his lips, and her eyes rolled back. She thought she was going to faint from the amount of pleasure he was so easily capable of making her feel. "Per...perhaps we should...move this....to the...be...bedroom," she managed to get out.

"As you wish." Before Eliza could even think he had scooped her up and stood her on the floor. They quickly got dressed and Eliza pulled the stopper out of the tub before they walked down to their room. "First things first," Murphy said, grabbing the aloe and some gauze off the dresser. He walked over to the bed where she sat and doctored her hand before replacing the bottle and walking back to the bed to cover her in kisses.