Status: Complete

Run on for a Long Time

Ring

Eliza sat in her room brushing her hair. She was tired, and ready for bed. She smiled when Murphy walked in. "Stand up," he said.

"Why?" she asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Just stand up."

She rolled her eyes and did as he asked. He grabbed her hand and kneeled down on one knee. "What are you-"

"Shut up! I have to do this properly." Eliza was a little shocked but she ignored it and watched as Murphy reached into his pocket. When he pulled his hand out it was balled into a fist. "Eliza, will you marry me?" He opened his hand to reveal a small silver ring sitting in the middle of the palm.

"Of course Murphy."

He stood and picked her up. Eliza wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed her. Then he sat down on the bed with her and slid the ring onto her finger. There was a tiny heart with little diamond chips around it. "It's beautiful," she whispered, "Where did you get it?"

"It was my mom's. Connor and I thought you should have it."

Eliza put her hand on the side of his face and looked into his eyes, "It's perfect." She smiled which made him smile. "Now I know how Buttercup felt with Wesley."

"What?"

"The Princess Bride."

Murphy chuckled, "You are a princess."

Eliza grinned, "And you're my farmboy." She leaned down and kissed him. His hand moved up her back and his fingers tangled in her hair. He laid back as they kissed, pulling her with him. Her hands were on his shoulders and she straddled his waist. When she pulled away she whispered, "Make love to me."

"As you wish," he whispered back. He pulled the night gown off of her and rolled her onto her back. He pulled off his own shirt and before he could start on his pants she was sitting up and undoing the button. "You're not very patient."

"Another effect you have on me," she smiled. Once his jeans and boxers were off he pulled her panties off of her. He covered her in kisses and as he trailed kisses down her stomach he pulled her legs apart. As he kissed her thigh he glanced at her. She was staring at him, her eyes filled with lust and anticipation. Eliza drew in a sharp breath as his fingers touched her. Murphy continued kissing down her thigh until he was just inches away from her womanhood. "No," she grabbed his head and pulled it up. "I'll faint if you do that."

"Just lie back, relax, and close your eyes."

Eliza did as she was told, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself.

"Are your eyes closed?"

"Uh huh."

He let out a soft chuckle before kissing her again, but this time it wasn't her leg he was kissing. Her eyes opened and her jaw dropped as his tongue stroked and teased her skin. His fingers, and tongue, moved with an increasing rhythm that caused her whole body to throb. She clutched the blanket at her side and did everything she could to not scream his name as an orgasm shook her to her core. He trailed kisses back up her stomach and her neck. "You didn't faint," he whispered.

"Really? 'Cause I feel like I'm dead."

He chuckled then slid into her. Her back arched and she clutched his arms as he rocked his hips against her. His back arched as well as his fingers dug into her hips, and right when Eliza was sure she was going to black out from the pleasure Murphy created, he finished. He collapsed on top of her and she wrapped herself around him, not wanting to move.